• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

50% off Friends and Family Sale!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gosh its so tempting. I wish my job kept me busy so I didn't spend all day shopping online lol.

So just out of curiosity, what are you eyeing? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So just out of curiosity, what are you eyeing? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Definitely viva la juicy. I'm looking at the jewelry now and a lot of it is really pretty and I love earrings so much. I want the Stila in the garden pallette too, but I really cannot justify another eye shadow palette lol. 

Those are cute!

My order should be here today, I'm hoping he shows up before I have to head to campus.

Alright so I took the plunge and ended up with too much stuff lol. 

I got: 

Viva La Juicy

Deborah Lippmann Juicy Couture polishes

Set of 4 stretchy stackable rings

Juicy Couture sparkly "love" stud earrings

Lorac sparkly eye pencils set 

but my total was only 112.99 so that is QUITE the haul for that much. Pretty excited! 

Nice purchase!!

Alright so I took the plunge and ended up with too much stuff lol. 

I got: 

Viva La Juicy

Deborah Lippmann Juicy Couture polishes

Set of 4 stretchy stackable rings

Juicy Couture sparkly "love" stud earrings

Lorac sparkly eye pencils set 

but my total was only 112.99 so that is QUITE the haul for that much. Pretty excited! 

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice purchase!!

Thank YOU for posting the code, lady! You're the best. 
rolleyes.gif

aw, that's sad, but also makes me trust it more! 
Ditto! Now I can sleep easy knowing I won't be a bottle of Viva La Juicy imposter perfume lol.

Ditto! Now I can sleep easy knowing I won't be a bottle of Viva La Juicy imposter perfume lol.

lol that was my biggest fear too! 

oh jeez. I just joined the club.

I walked away from this site 3 times already!

I started out with a $300+ cart each time but got it down to under $100 for my final purchases. (It's hard for me to figure out what stuff I don't need when I see such good deals.  A part of me is like OH GOOD DEAL do I love it? But it's only $15 I should get it anyway and think later...but add up about 20 of them and the cost adds up haha)  I took out a bunch of random things, jewelry, and a few other makeup sets.  I really wanted the camera/clock necklace which is why I kept going back though.  Then I got suckered in with half price makeup, haha.

My Haul:

Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection  Beaded Leather Wrap Bracelet Watch

Glass Teardrop Art Deco Necklace  Luscious Lip Glaze Set Of 8 Shades

Take A Picture Camera-Shaped Watch Necklace   The Rebecca Stud Bottom Satchel  (Yeah, it's a knock off of an Alexander Wang, but $12.50 looks so much better to my wallet than $875)

Rabbit Fur Luxury Rose Ear Muffs    Natural Eye 10 Color Shade Palette

Awesome haul!! They've been lowering the prices all day... I'm ashamed to say I've made 3 separate orders lmao. They marked down the Juicy Daydreamer bag to $90 so I got it for $45! That thing is still selling for $198 at Bloomingdales.

Awesome haul!! They've been lowering the prices all day... I'm ashamed to say I've made 3 separate orders lmao. They marked down the Juicy Daydreamer bag to $90 so I got it for $45! That thing is still selling for $198 at Bloomingdales.

Yeah I had a Juicy bag (I think one with a bow on it? Maybe it was the daydreamer one lol) on one of my lists before, but I think that the brand is a bit too loud for my personal style (I tend to steer towards simple and classic, and Juicy tends to scream JUICY! at you lol.  It was one of those, is it in my shopping cart because it's a good deal? or is it really me at all? items haha), but they have awesome deals on the real name brand items though!

Back