• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

50% off Friends and Family Sale!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirlyEnthusiast

Mastiff Momma
Reaction score
My friend just passed this along to me from her work. 

Quote: From now until February 29, 2012 Get 50% off all regularly priced gift and clearance items!!!! 

Go to www.Giftinggrace.com/friends and enter the code "FebFamily" at checkout.

They have name brands like Juicy Couture, Philosophy, Stila, Lorac, Vera Wang, etc. 

Here is what I got:

Item Sku Qty Subtotal Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz.
220003365010001 1 $67.00 14K Gold-Plated Triple Drop Earrings
110025853010001 1 $14.99 Viva la Juicy Perfume Heart Necklace
220003500010001 1 $48.00 Subtotal $129.99 Shipping & Handling $0.00 Discount (Gifting Grace 50% Off Friends and Family 2012) -$65.00 Grand Total
$64.99

If your total before the discount is more than $75 then shipping is free too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's actually pretty cool. I didn't even notice that they had techie stuff too. I bought my boyfriend's vday gift last week (Transformers 7 Disc Collectors set) so he is OUT OF MIND lol.

I am finally able to replace my dirty, torn, hand me down laptop case with something more my liking!

And of course, nail polish!

All came to like $50! 
rocknroll2.gif

This is awesome!!! I just ordered the LORAC Close Up:Real Life To Red Carpet Face Tutorial Kit and the Stila Luscious Lip Glaze Set of 8 shades for $39 altogether. I've been eyeing that LORAC set on the Sephora website for 2 months, and now it's almost like I got this whole Stila set as a free gift with purchase! I do wish I hadn't gotten soooo excited and read your post long enough to see how to get free shipping, but oh well...I'm happy! Thank you!!!

It is dangerous! After my first order, I went back today and also bought the LORAC Bejeweled Lipgloss Collection, the Cargo Plant Love Green Goddess kit, and the Stila Natural Eye 10-shade palette. That was $46 for all those. I just love getting stuff in the mail waaaay too much!

Im so tempted to get the deborah lippman nail polish set and the viva la juicy perfume but I dont know if I can spend the money...

Latest posts

Back