50 yr old Eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any suggestions for us older ladies that are starting to wrinkle and lose elasticity? Some products work for part of the day - then start to fail in the afternoon.

May I suggest Burts Bees, instead of all those chemicals and synthetic man-made ingrediants you find in department and drug store brands, these contain NATURALLY DERIVED ingredients, they are earth friendly and well priced. Try copying the link i have posted below

http://www1.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs...egory_rn=10015

This shows the moisturizing products available, the carrot products are especially good for mature skin, as is the royal jelly eye cream. Hope you find my suggestions helpful
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by thatgrrl Any suggestions for us older ladies that are starting to wrinkle and lose elasticity? Some products work for part of the day - then start to fail in the afternoon. I don't have any suggestions but I just wanted to welcome you to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hello!!

I am 31 years old and have started to notice some crowfeets on my eyes.I see people my age starting to get saggy eyes.Especially when they drink a lot of coffee and salty food that dries out the skin.

i drink plenty of water with lemon and take vitamins and minerals,omega 3 fatted acids and c-vitamins.that helps to make skin more elastic.

around my eyes I also use a product called Eyecircles anti ageing eye serum wish tightens the skin, and after a few minutes i put on La Mer eye balm which takes away bagginess and smooths the area.

i recently bought an Eye lifting gel on ebay which celebrities and makeup artists use to tighten the eye area.I like it a lot!

Well that`s all the advice I can give You!

Good luck!!

Kristina

My Mom(who is 59) uses Arbonne RE9 (so do I) and her skin looks great. She gets complaments about her skin all the time. It works great and last all day long. I know taking care of yourself helps too and staying out of the sun and drinking water will help as well. My mom takes good care of herself and she still looks so young.
icon_lol.gif

t_en_93.gif

<!-- clarins men---><!-- fragance --->

A brighter outlook for more youthful eyes.

The most effective nighttime treatment for mature skin to help minimize the appearance of visible lines and wrinkles. This rich, lightweight, comfortable cream is easily absorbed and suitable for those with sensitive eyes or contact lens wearers.

Beauty Benefits :

- Smoothes and evens the eye contour area and promotes comfort and suppleness.

- Helps diminish visible fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet.

- Firms and tones skin.

- Softens, nourishes and deeply moisturizes.

- Helps prevent signs of fatigue.

Ingredients :

- Vitamin C: tones.

- Noctoferrine®: helps diminish the formation of damaging free radicals.

- Protein complex based on wheat: smoothes, firms, revitalizes.

- Vitamin E: anti-oxidant.

Method of Use :

Apply preferably in the evening.

Originally Posted by thatgrrl Any suggestions for us older ladies that are starting to wrinkle and lose elasticity? Some products work for part of the day - then start to fail in the afternoon.

Hi Thatgrrl, all those suggestion's for eye creams are great idea's. Another thing ive seen is a product called Genie and Eyesesential. I know Geneie can be bought on QVC and ive seen some of the models have it applied and it seems to work instantly.They have a 30 day money back guarantee, so you can try the product risk free. You could probably get one from ebay cheaper. Have you tried any of the suppliments or products mentioned.Good Luck.

Latest posts

Back