6 posts til I hit 700....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I HATE florida.
icon_cry.gif
Good thing I like my job - that makes this place bearable.
2 more posts tony!!! You r da man!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

how are them big ass bugs in fla, ya'll got bugs there the size of cats. LARGE cats

There are some great deals on vacations to Hawaii from Travelzoo.com. Just sign up for their Top 20 (bargains) list! I see all these great specials to Hawaii, mostly from California, though.

Tony, if Reija and the kids love it here, you can bring 'em back often, when there are specials!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Next time, you guys can come to Oahu and see the Waikiki street performers, like the gold man and the silver man. LOL!

Originally Posted by Sofia I loved all 15 days I spent in Hawaii. Oahu and Maui are just gorgeous!!! It was the best money my family and I spent. It was just too beautiful to leave, but unfortunately we can't always have what we want in life.
icon_neutral.gif
I can not wait to go back and Jess, I am very jealous.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74

There are some great deals on vacations to Hawaii from Travelzoo.com. Just sign up for their Top 20 (bargains) list! I see all these great specials to Hawaii, mostly from California, though.
Tony, if Reija and the kids love it here, you can bring 'em back often, when there are specials!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Next time, you guys can come to Oahu and see the Waikiki street performers, like the gold man and the silver man. LOL!

OH yah, I am trying to think if I have seen them, but I have been to Wikiki a number of times. Stayed in a flop hotel...ew it was nasty.
At anyrate, an olf g/f I had was from the windward side and we visited there. Was very nice

Originally Posted by Anya1976 how are them big ass bugs in fla, ya'll got bugs there the size of cats. LARGE cats OMG, You're right - when I was down there I couldn't believe the size of the Palmetto bugs - Gosh, all those bugs down there are Super-Sized !!!!

it's funny because tonight I try to do the same, but only with my 300th post... lol

And me it's before to go to the pub!! Here it's 09:46 pm, so I think I will post the 300th tomorrow.

Back