7 weird things MAs do that WORK

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The heated eyelash curler is very effective. I read this in a magazine yesterday. Just be careful because it doesn't take long under the dryer to get really, really hot. Also, the oil free sunblock thing is effective too, I had invented my own technique several weeks ago blending my foundation with the Neutrogena sunblock SPF 30 lotion. Both my foundation and this sunblock moisturizer are transfer-resistant so it works well.

Originally Posted by Jennifer from glamour's sept. anniversary issue...
1. add drops of oil-free sunblock to foundation so it'll stay put.

2. eat a cherry popsicle for a red lip stain.

3. do bright blush, then foundation, for a natural finish.

4. remove stray sparkle with scotch tape.

5. to grow overplucked brows, apply a little rogaine daily.

6. warm your lash curler with a blowdryer before using; heat will set the curl.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 in another thread i mentioned the rogaine thing and almost got hung. AW...well, when I was in school, the teacher told us bout the Rogaine and apparantly it does work. I have never tried it but it apprantly works. So pooh on them! (whoever it was)
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe VERY Light coating of LIGHT HOLD hairspray on the face holds makeup. Be very careful with this if you have oily or acne-prone skin... my dermatologist said hairspray can clog your pores and always told me to shield my face with my hands when applying hair spray!

great tips! I'll have to try moderate amount of cheek stain/blush on clean skin then foundation
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Great tips. I highly doubt Rogaine on my eyebrows will help
icon_cry.gif
- they are so overplucked from so long ago. Thanks.

Where do I get the Rogaine ? That will really help me.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer from glamour's sept. anniversary issue...
1. add drops of oil-free sunblock to foundation so it'll stay put.

2. eat a cherry popsicle for a red lip stain.

3. do bright blush, then foundation, for a natural finish.

4. remove stray sparkle with scotch tape.

5. to grow overplucked brows, apply a little rogaine daily.

6. warm your lash curler with a blowdryer before using; heat will set the curl.

Which magasine is nicer? Allure or Glamour? I know there was a thread about this but couldn't find it
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer jennifer connelly. BLAH!

Originally Posted by lilla Which magasine is nicer? Allure or Glamour? I know there was a thread about this but couldn't find it
icon_rolleyes.gif
Allure is a great magazine for beauty info.

Thanks sweetie, I used to get Allure every month but never got Glamour before so I didn't know if I should get that one instead
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Allure is a great magazine for beauty info.

Latest posts

Back