$72,000,000

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got $20 in quick picks for Sat night's CA Lottery worth $72,000,000

Wish me luck LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good luck, Tony! If (sorry, WHEN) you win, you can relax more... chat with us more! Nah, you, of course, really do chat with us a lot.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm crossing my fingers for ya!

OH GOOD LUCK, MR. TONY.... I'll go 1/2 with ya, ? ?? ?? ? Partners???? lol
icon_biggrin.gif
Speaking of Lottery....I just bought a handful of TAKE 5....Ya got that in California? I'm sure ya do....With that, ya got better odds... you pick only 5 numbers - (1 thru 39).... one less number to pick than the Lotto, and 20 less number on the Take 5 board as compared to the Lotto board of 59 numbers.... A friend of mine at work, had 3 out of the 5 numbers.....bagged $500 !!! I'm going w/the Take 5's from now on.......MUCH, MUCH....better odds. ! Think 'bout it.....
icon_confused.gif

Tony.... so, how'd ya do ?? Are you backing up the "Brinks Truck" as we speak ?? Or, back to peasant status again ?
icon_cry.gif

Good Luck
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I got $20 in quick picks for Sat night's CA Lottery worth $72,000,000
Wish me luck LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL goose-egg! LOL

Actually we won like 5bux or something LOL....wtf

Originally Posted by K*O*

Tony.... so, how'd ya do ?? Are you backing up the "Brinks Truck" as we speak ?? Or, back to peasant status again ?
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL goose-egg! LOL
Actually we won like 5bux or something LOL....wtf

Oh... that sucks... well - no early retirement this week!
icon_rolleyes.gif

[Actually, I won 43.50 on 2 take5.....plus $125 from a pool I was in a couple weeks back - which I totally forgot about.... it pays to dreams of ANGELS the night before~ it works

Originally Posted by K*O* [Actually, I won 43.50 on 2 take5.....plus $125 from a pool I was in a couple weeks back - which I totally forgot about.... it pays to dreams of ANGELS the night before~ it works How about "NYAngel"s??
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Are we going halves???
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back