• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

75% off Becca! Sephora phasing out! Found a store that has most that is OOS online!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
He is shipping to me free WITH samples.

If you call 1-877-sephora ask to be connected to The King Of Prussia location. Ask for Budd with the item numbers of the products you desire online he will find them in his store and get them to you!

YAY for great CS!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif How'd you find out about this? I was frustrated at all the OOS stuff online that I wanted, so I called CS.
The nice lady there did a store by store search for me and called me about 2 hours later with the store already on three way
smile.gif

The guy that was managing that location realllllllly worked hard to locate in his store everything I wanted AND offerred to ship for free with samples
smile.gif

I was flabbergasted at the free shipping!

Edited to add he welcomed me to reccomend him to all my friends=D

Wow, thanks! I live near King of Prussia! I'm super busy this week, and not sure if I'll get there, but I'll try.

Did you buy anything good?

I bought that beach tint about two months ago, and didn't like it.... it was 20 something dollars. Some of their stuff looks good though.

Originally Posted by Share /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where is the "King of Prussia" located? Pennsylvania

This is all sold out at sephora.com. I should head out to the stores and check it out.

Latest posts

Back