75% off of certain milani products at CVS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
CVS is having a 75% percent off certain milani product. I went to CVS today and brought:

Milani Minerals Blush in Sunset Beach, Mai-Tai, and Sweet Rose which each was $1.75

Milani Eyeshadow in royalty, coffee shop, caribbean sea, blue lagoon, and leaf green which each was $1.72

Milani Nail Polish in raspberry fusion which was $1.72

Yes there is a list of products on sale at Nouveau Cheap, make sure to check the comments too because some people are adding to the list.

I stopped this morning at CVS and got a back up blush of Mai Tai and Luminous and purchased two compact powders. All their runway e/s strips are 75% off too but I'm not a fan of those.  I really wish our CVS had the single e/s, we've never had those to begin with.

The singles have very little pigment (at least from the swatches I've seen at Temptalia and her review of them), so you aren't missing out. I heard that before they reformulated their shadows were much better. New and improved? Nope! Although I think they are getting rid of them for the baked ones and I like those.

I find the runway e/s break really easily.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I stopped this morning at CVS and got a back up blush of Mai Tai and Luminous and purchased two compact powders. All their runway e/s strips are 75% off too but I'm not a fan of those.  I really wish our CVS had the single e/s, we've never had those to begin with.

Just remember, these prices are in the system even if your store doesn't have the stickers on the products yet. Check and see, there should be the red coupon box in your store, it will also scan prices.

Oh my goodness. I'm having a really hard time fighting off the urge to throw on a bra and head down to the CVS nearby right now. These are some amazing deals!!

The sale is awesome! I picked up a minerals blush, liquif'eye eyeliner and an HD concealer all together for about $6!

Latest posts

Back