8-15-2005 Newsletter Favor

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone

I rec'd mine
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Today (August 15, 2005), we sent out another newsletter asking users to reply back to this thread if you received it.
So, if you received a newsletter titled "ATTN: Registered Users 8-15-2005", please reply back right here letting us know you got it via email.

PLEASE DO NOT reply back unless you have checked your spam folder and waited about 1 hour or so to see if you get it.

Thanks!
claps.gif

I got it but I noticed that my reviews aren't there anymore.
MargaretAnne

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) How many did you do? I'm sorry, my mistake. I had your website confused with another makeup website. I haven't yet posted any reviews at this website. I have a shortcut for both of them on my desktop and I was thinking I was looking at the other one when it wasn't. I've got too many irons in the fire (information overload). Have a nice day.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by MargaretAnne

I'm sorry, my mistake. I had your website confused with another makeup website. I haven't yet posted any reviews at this website. I have a shortcut for both of them on my desktop and I was thinking I was looking at the other one when it wasn't. I've got too many irons in the fire (information overload). Have a nice day.
icon_smile.gif

No problem. We would love for you to do some reviews here though!
wink.gif
take care

Back