88 Eyeshadow Pallete

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen that for a long time too. I couldn't believe for that price the product we be of quality. But all these reviews are definitely convincing me. Since I have been looking for matte shadows, I think this palette would be great to use for different rainbow combos and used with other eyeshadows: matte, frost, pearl, etc.

I am watching one on ebay.
biggrin.gif

no sparkle, it's more shimmery..well half/half...the other half are matte colors...but they look amazing especially applying a base prior...I actually had my share of doubts before buying these palettes...debating whether it's good or not...so I basically trusted the reviews and went for it...well more like the feedbacks from customers...I'm glad I did...do not buy wannabes...I think the eBay users were makeupstore1 and procosmetics or something like that...just type in elite palette eyeshadows, you'll get results

Originally Posted by madchenrogue /img/forum/go_quote.gif OH YES THERE IS !! CHECK OUT THESE LINKS !!!!!!!!
Eyeshadow Palettes -- Buy Makeup and Cosmetics online

Search Results

The first link is based from HONG KONG ///free Shipping

The Second from Canada.

icon_cheers.gif

I don;t know if I can trust the first link...i try not to trust hong kongers lol...i once bought an eyeshadow from chinatown that looked like one of them...the color FADES....

The 2nd link seems legit...besides eBay u can also get them at Elite Pro Cosmetics - makeup artists with new and modern ideas providing top of the line professional cosmetics, makeup, and lipstick on the lower mainland, Vancouver, Vancouver Island and throughout Canada. but i think it's more pricier here...

oops

Elite Pro Cosmetics - makeup artists with new and modern ideas providing top of the line professional cosmetics, makeup, and lipstick on the lower mainland, Vancouver, Vancouver Island and throughout Canada.

Back