88 Eyeshadow Pallete

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered the Elite Pro 88 Eyeshadow Pallete off Ebay and it arrived this afternoon. So exciting! I've read really good reviews about this pallete but the quality still surprised me. The colors are beautiful and the pigmenation is amazing. They are definately comparable to NYX and, thus, comparable to MAC. The colors are smaller than anticipated (about the size of a penny) but the pans are pretty deep and can't get over how intense the colors are. I'm so happy with this pallete and I love that I have all of these colors in one, super-professional looking, organized pallete.

m88.jpg

m88b.jpg

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, that is great... what beautiful colors! Nice haul! Thanks! I'm very happy with it.

Nice haul!! Glad you're happy with it I've seen it before and thought they couldn't be good quality because of the amount of e/s for the price so hearing this is pretty exciting. Can't wait for a FOTD with those colors or some swatches. I'd love to see how they apply. ENJOY!!

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice haul!! Glad you're happy with it I've seen it before and thought they couldn't be good quality because of the amount of e/s for the price so hearing this is pretty exciting. Can't wait for a FOTD with those colors or some swatches. I'd love to see how they apply. ENJOY!! I thought the same thing but then I learned that this is the same palette Elite Pro issues to students so I figured it must be pretty good. I'd definately recommend it. I only wish I'd bought it sooner.

Originally Posted by Bombheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dude... freakin' SWEET! So how much did you pay for it? After shipping (from Hongkong) and everything else, it was a little under thirty-five bucks. Definately worth it!

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif After shipping (from Hongkong) and everything else, it was a little under thirty-five bucks. Definately worth it! I see. 0.0How's the finish on them? Is it matte or on the frosty side?

Originally Posted by Bombheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see. 0.0How's the finish on them? Is it matte or on the frosty side?

The majority are matte but a few of them are shimmery. IMO, they are very similiar to MAC's single pressed eyeshadows.

I saw those in my Shoppers Drug mart yesterday! I tested a few of the colors for pigmentation and they are pretty darn good! Good for you!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Any place I could buy it besides EBAY? You can buy them off the Elite Pro website (http://www.eliteprocosmetics.com/products.php?id=7) but they're a bit more expensive.

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw those in my Shoppers Drug mart yesterday! I tested a few of the colors for pigmentation and they are pretty darn good! Good for you! Yeah, it really surprised me.

Latest posts

Back