9/10 Outfit of the day...Last days of Summer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With the few remaining days of heat I decided to wear my picnic dress...heheh.

100_5204.jpg

What did you wear today???

You look so cute!

May I ask what lip color you are wearing? And what that giant red thing is in the back? It looks like heel-shaped furniture!
smile.gif

I'm still in my pajamas.

Amanda, you look so pretty, I love the dress...so cute. I didn't realize your hair was so long. It's beautiful. And your makeup is flawless as always.

I'm at work right now, so just wearing black dress pants and a black & gray striped top.

Amanda, you really are stunning. Your pictures would keep me coming back here even if I didn't need the makeup help.

That dress looks really nice on you and you have a great body for it!!
wink.gif
I neither realized before your hair is THAT long...it's beautiful!

Today I wore jeans with a turquoise sweater. Can't wear summer clothes here anymore
frown.gif

Im pretty plain today. Dark wash hollister skinny jeans, purple and white striped AE racerback tank, green AE long sleeve top, brown hollister flip flops, 2 thin purple headbands. My hair looks like crap and dirty, i need to get the bangs cut. Manda you look HOT!!

OFTDgreentop.jpg

amanda I love your picnic dress. So cute!

Kaylin, I think those button tops are so adorable, you look really god in it! and I like the matching hairband thingie

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look so cute!
May I ask what lip color you are wearing? And what that giant red thing is in the back? It looks like heel-shaped furniture!
smile.gif

I'm still in my pajamas.

I am wearing Neutrogena gloss in Groove. And Yes that is a giant highheel...my computer chair..heh.
Kaylin- You look adorable!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I am holding onto the last moments of Summer!!

Latest posts

Back