9/11 Tribute Thread to the victims

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know that sometimes I can be selfish. Today is my 12 year wedding Anniversary and I want this day to be about me. However, I have learned since my 8 year Anniversary that this day will always be way more than about me.

Please take a moment to remember all the people who lost their lives on this date and the families who are making the sacrifice of having a loved one at war right now defending our country.

Today marks 4 years after the attack on the U.S. from cowardly muslim extremists who used our own airplanes as missles against us.
mad.gif

Please reply to this thread in your own way to give a tribute to the victims of 9/11

I found this online and wanted to leave this thread up to remembering the victims of 9/11
frown.gif

911photo.jpg

tribute1.jpg

10084192.jpg

There are so many tragedies going down in history. It is so sad. My prayers definitely go out to all who have been affected.

Bump.

God Bless America, and the victims and survivors of the tragedy on 9/11. I am also thinking of their families today.

BUMP!!

Four years! How time flies.. thanks for posting this Regina.

Seems like the front page was mostly about the hurricane Katrina, but let's remember 9/11..

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I know that sometimes I can be selfish. Today is my 12 year wedding Anniversary and I want this day to be about me. However, I have learned since my 8 year Anniversary that this day will always be way more than about me.
Please take a moment to remember all the people who lost their lives on this date and the families who are making the sacrifice of having a loved one at war right now defending our country.

Regina,Just wanted to say "Happy Anniversary!"

smile.gif

Thank you. Now that we have passed 10, it seems like a breeze!

Originally Posted by Nicolet Regina,Just wanted to say "Happy Anniversary!"

smile.gif

Wow, I can't believe that it has been 4 years already. My thoughts and prayers are with those families who are still suffering from this tragic event.

10087524.jpg

Latest posts

Back