A big hello to all of you beauty junkies!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What a great site!!! A good friend of mine told me about this site when I told her that I was going to be selling beauty samples on Ebay. So many nice people and great women with great taste!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I bore my poor fiance to pieces talking about all this girly stuff, and now I can give him a break.
icon_lol.gif
I look forward to getting to know you guys and sharing great products and info.!! And now it's time for my selfish drop...LoL...no seriously, I am offering alot of beauty product samples on Ebay and would love for you guys to check them out. If you see anything you like, please email me with CODE: MakeUpTalk and I will give you free shipping with 5 or more samples. Ebay User ID: jennymike21
icon_smile.gif
BTW, is anyone familiar with Joey New York skincare products? I was looking into their pore minimizer cream but I'm having trouble finding reviews on it. Thanks again girls....hope to chat soon. Jenny

Hello! I'm Liz from California. Glad to have you on here.

I've heard of Joey New York skincare, but I don't know anything about it. Sorry!

Hey a big welcome to mut to you!!!!! Im Gwendolyn from ny

I have seen joeys products in sephora,mainly the lip plumper set caught my eye,but i never tried it,if you tried joey ,please write some reviews in our review center.looking foward to your posts!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Jenny! Jenny! welcome to MuT..You will love it here and be comfortable right off the bat! Samples! YAY! I'm L auryn from NJ.. really looking forward to your posts!

I am on the hunt for a jar of GreenBrown MAC pigment.. its so hard to find!
icon_mad.gif
I MUST HAVE IT!
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Welcome to MuT! I love shopping for samples on ebay. I'll have to boomark your page!

Thanks for all the nice welcomes. I can tell I'm gonna love this place!! Pretty colors and pretty faces everywhere!! Gotta love being a girl!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Samples are a great way to try a variety of products/colors without spending half your paycheck. I love MAC pigments! I have bought about 25 samples and have a great collection for around $60...wich is what 3 full size jars would have cost me.

MacForMe: I wish I had some green brown pigment for ya but I don't. I did look it up on Ebay though....there are quite a few samples of it but no full jars. There is a 1/2 teaspoon size sample ending in a couple hours for $2, but they want $5 and something for shipping!! Ouch. Good Luck Finding It!!

Thanks again girls!! I'm off to find some good oil blotting papers. Damn this humidity!!
icon_lol.gif

love the greenbrown..(insert Captain Kirk voice) must.have.it.. Thanks for the info on the ebay thing.

Hi Shopping,

Welcome to MUT!!! I just discovered it today and it's just so nice so far. All the girls are just so nice and talk about a welcome-wagon here!! LOL!! MacForMe is leading it on!! Gotta love her!

Welcome to MUT Jenny. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you!

Originally Posted by Laura Welcome to MuT GoingShopping! Love the username
biggrin.gif
Same here!!! lol Welcome to MuT, I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MuT.I'm Karen from NY, nice to meet you..I love your "screen-name" goingshopping...if you're in the area, pick my daughter up (Janelle) she's always ready to run ! LOL
tongue.gif

hi jenny! hi glossgal! welcome to the best site out there! you are really gonna have fun. i'm karrie and i'm from washington state.

jenny, i love ebay and i will be checking out your goods!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Jenny! Jenny! welcome to MuT..You will love it here and be comfortable right off the bat! Samples! YAY! I'm L auryn from NJ.. really looking forward to your posts!
I am on the hunt for a jar of GreenBrown MAC pigment.. its so hard to find!
icon_mad.gif
I MUST HAVE IT!
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Lauryn, I found some on ebay 2 days ago when I was looking for a different pigment. Hurry
redface.gif

hi and welcome! I'm Tasha from Missouri. I haven't been a member long either but trust me, you'll love it

Latest posts

Back