A CCO question.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh... I think it's the one in Potomac Mills, which apparently in Prince William? She lives by DC and works in Arlington. She has another one she goes to, but it's further than that from her house. I don't believe she went to the one that's further away. Thanks. That is the one I am going to next week.

the way it works is we have a certain amount of time to sell certain collections, the items that dont sell out are to be packed up when that date has reached and we send them off. they are sent to the cosmetic company outlet which is owned by estee lauder (so youll find bobbi brown, clinque, orgins and a few others there as well). thats why its always old stuff, nothing new will be sent there. its cool though cuz you can find some great LE stuff. oh and sometimes they keep a box of eyeshadows behind the counter that they have only one e/s so they couldnt make a tester, so you can dig through that, you just cant test em.

go to outletbound.com search for estee lauder cosmetic company outlet and it will list the locations. i tried to make a link but i guess im retarded.

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you so much, I'll do that! And no, LOL, you're not retarded. You just don't have enough posts yet in order to be allowed to post links, but you'll be there before you it.
smile.gif

Thanks again!

Edit:

w00t w00t! Found it at the Outlets in Smithfield! Gotta go out there this weekend!
rockwoot.gif

Thats the one i go to. Its right by Tommy!

Erin your awesome. I forget to ask on myspace because alot of people used to get snippy with me when i did ask.

Back