A CCO question.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I get some money next week I think and I really want smoke signals but will only be able to get about 2 things. So im going to go to the CCO instead. But my question is do they ever have new stuff[collections] there. Id love to get smoke siganls cheaper so I could get some more things. Ive only been there once and didnt know if they have new things too.

Thanks.

When I went to my CCO they only had old stuff and I mean old collections.You can always call and ask.

They definitely won't have Smoke Signals. Last time I went, they had some of the Lure collection.

On the plus side, I heard that occasionally, MSFs pop up there. I heard that some girls were able to get So Ceylon.

ohh that made me smile
biggrin.gif
I need another msf i used northern lights once and was addicted.

they sell older mac makeup and alot of other brands cheaper than what they are in the stores. I dont know if its the same thing in france or not.

thank you how do i find out if there is one nearby m i really hope there is somerthinf like that here

ashlee, i visit my CCO often and all of the holiday sets (last years) are at my CCO now. i heard from more than a few people that the MAC barbie collection is starting to pop up at some CCOs. Haven't been to mine in like 2 weeks though. I hope you find some good things! I always find awesome things. I just got the boudoir hues quad... i think it was the last one.

Zoe I dont know if there is a chart for France sorry I cant help.

Nicole thanks I hope barbie is at this one I didnt get to get the lipstick i wanted, they were sold out.

No new collections at mine ever. The only MSF I've ever seen there is the powder one. I'm due for another trip though.

Normally it's just older collections, and most CCOs won't tell you if they have something in stock. At least, none of the CCOs I've ever called. Wait, there is one in VA that's nice enough to. My friend went today, and the most recent collection in her CCO was Barbie Loves MAC (almost the entire collection of e/s, but no lippies)... Although, they did have Claire de Lune in there.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw man well i need a new magic dust and i didnt get moth brown or wistel. Thanks Aquilah. YW! Let me know if you want them. They had all three, and I can ask her to pick them up since the CCO is right by her.

Oh... I think it's the one in Potomac Mills, which apparently in Prince William? She lives by DC and works in Arlington. She has another one she goes to, but it's further than that from her house. I don't believe she went to the one that's further away.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif The natural ones? Ive been looking for light but everytime I go to the counter its sold out Yes...the natural ones. lol...I couldn't remember what they were called.
kopfkratz.gif
They had quite a few of those last time I was there. But, that was a couple months ago.

Latest posts

Back