A compliment to the mod squad!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it just me or do we have some of the best mods ever at the moment? I just feel like there´s a lot of great new threads, new ideas and just overall more fun on MuT. We sure seem to have some very creative people as mods.

Thanks to all of you for making MuT a better place day by day!!!!

Wow! Thanks Andi! Obviously we're here to help make MuT what it is, but it's MuTers as a whole that make this site as great as it is. We just do our small bit... The thanks and compliments are definitely appreciated by us all!

Speaking of ideas... Best of MuT Awards are coming soon!!!!

Aww...you're too sweet, Andi!

Sheep for all the mods (and admin, of course)!!!

sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif

sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif

sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif

sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww...you're too sweet, Andi!
Sheep for all the mods (and admin, of course)!!!

sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif

sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif

sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif

sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif

LMAO! We surely do love those sheep... I'm partial to this guy though (he looks so happy
laughing.gif
)
marchmellow.gif

I love ALL of the mods! I have to say, every one of them has helped me somewhere along the line. It might of been telling me where to find MAC 15 pan palettes (Aquilah) or the address for MAC's legacy gallery (Shaundra) or where to find a certain eye shadow (Manders!) .... you get the idea. They all are great though, and treat everyone so wonderfully... and equal. i've been to boards where the mods are so snarky, and treat their members like they're nothing.

Everyone here rocks, it's awesome here...and that's why I'm never leaving.
smile.gif

Mods, y'all do an excellent job.

Thanks for the shout-out Andi!!

It's with the MODS and outstanding members like you, that MUT is such a great place for so many people...I like this Guy....

yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

yeh thanx mods and also to fellow muters!!

I havent really been really open about me, but have all made me feel so welcome here.

And as far as i know u are all trustworthy. U arent quick to judge either which is y i enjoy coming in here everyday, the good the bad and the ugly lol!!

Thanx again all of u for making this place such a delight to come to!!

Yes! I have profound appreciation for the way the mods (past and present) work around here. Other boards I've been to, they are too often rogues who troll the boards with aggressive policing or they are absent. It's not like that at all here!

I second the motion!!! Best one's on any forum I'm on or have ever been on!!!!!

reddance.gif

Karren

I concur. I love our MODS, they're laid back and very helpful, they're a big part of what makes MUT so awesome
smile.gif

I agree we have an awesome mod squad. They are friendly and helpful.
smile.gif
Big thanks for all your hard work.
smile.gif

I definitly agree with Andi,looove MUT atm and I actually seem to be spending a lot more time here than last months,even though i am busier than before lol. Anyway,love the MOD squad!
kisskiss.gif

I definitely agree with Andi. All the Mods are doing an awesome job in making MUT such a happy and friendly place to visit. Thank you so very much
smile.gif

Thanks moderators!

This guy reminds me of Ralph Wiggum from The Simpsons.
marchmellow.gif

Thankyou!! It's not just but but every member of MuT who makes this a great place to be.
sheep.gif

Latest posts

Back