A couple more Stila bits!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is becoming an obsession!!

I got:

e/s in Java

black smudgepot - OMG this is so much nicer than the fluidline! i'm in :icon_love!!

think it's time to swap away the blacktrack fluidline...!

now i think i'll get the brown smudgpot!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Bhav, this is nice to know. I don't have any Stila products. I want some though. There isn't a counter near me or I'd have some of that good stuff! Next time I'm in Austin, Stila it'll be!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_exclaim.gif

Great choices Bhav, I love Java e/s. It was one of the first things I got from Stila. The smudgepots are great too. I don't have the brown one yet, I think I don't really *need* it at the moment because I use Java wet as a liner and get a similar effect.

Originally Posted by Lealabell Great choices Bhav, I love Java e/s. It was one of the first things I got from Stila. The smudgepots are great too. I don't have the brown one yet, I think I don't really *need* it at the moment because I use Java wet as a liner and get a similar effect. That's what i thought too, but i really like the effect the smudgepot gives hence getting that one too - i am so trying to justify this extra spend
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha You can justify it Bhav!
I have Black, Browb & Gray, the others have a dryer consistency xx

Aaarrgghhhh... you are a bad influence!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have black and grey, the black one looks as wet as a fluidline! I wish the grey was a bit darker though
icon_sad.gif
Maybe you're both twisting my arm into getting a brown smudgepot (when I get paid)
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Bhav, this is nice to know. I don't have any Stila products. I want some though. There isn't a counter near me or I'd have some of that good stuff! Next time I'm in Austin, Stila it'll be!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_exclaim.gif
Girl you should try ebay!! That is where I get all my Stila products.. if you have questions about certain colors etc you can go to the stila website: www.stilacosmetics.com and chat with an artist!

Originally Posted by Lealabell I have black and grey, the black one looks as wet as a fluidline! I wish the grey was a bit darker though
icon_sad.gif
Maybe you're both twisting my arm into getting a brown fluidline (when I get paid)
icon_wink.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
There's a brown one on ebay for £8.99!

I got the black one from this seller and i'm going to get the brown from this person too.

Are you out of stock Trisha? I'd rather buy from you, it gives me an excuse to come in and have a natter.

I need to wait till I have some money, don't know when I get paid yet. It's cool actually getting paid to teach for a change instead of teaching other peoples lessons whilst they get paid!

Originally Posted by Trisha It seems having things instock would make our jobs TOO easy! LOL x I know, whoever heard of a make-up counter actually having things that people want to buy in stock?!
I get it when LE stuff sells out, and I understand about the pivitol skin because it's being relaunched (it probably sold out because it was suggested in a beauty story in Glamour), the other stuff like raspberry lipglaze, and brown smudgepot I don't understand. I'll have to check out ebay, or maybe get it from SpaceNK.

Originally Posted by Trisha I'll be posting out to you on Friday Liz xx really?! so soon!!! YAY! i'm super excited
biggrin.gif
thanks trisha! too bad you're not in california. you'd be getting so much commision from me. lol

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL i know, it'd be dangerous if i lived in the USA tho.
too..........many.............shops............... .....................

you'd love it though! hehe. have you ever visited the US?

Hey Trisha which of those sun highlighters by Stila is good for fair skin? The one actually called "highlighter" or would it be one of the Sun 1, 2, or 3 colors? Sorry to always be asking you so many questions but you are our resident mac eyeshadow and stila expert!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Grab it too Lea if you can!
Bhav i played with the stuff from Sunset beach today its gorgeous, you need to look at it when its out!

We are having an exclusive launch of it on June 30th, 2-3 weeks before everywhere else in the UK!

The new Sun Highlighter is gorgeous (equally great for fair skin too), i love the Copper & Ice Shadow Pots and all the new lip pots!

It should be released mid July everywhere else! x

Originally Posted by Trisha Grab it too Lea if you can!
Bhav i played with the stuff from Sunset beach today its gorgeous, you need to look at it when its out!

We are having an exclusive launch of it on June 30th, 2-3 weeks before everywhere else in the UK!

The new Sun Highlighter is gorgeous (equally great for fair skin too), i love the Copper & Ice Shadow Pots and all the new lip pots!

It should be released mid July everywhere else! x

Ooooo, i'll have to check it out when it comes out!But you got to stop telling me about new stuff!

Originally Posted by Liz nice haul Bhav! you guys have me lemming so much stuff! Sowwy!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Liz i've never been to the US, hopefully next year i will with my boyf and his family! My boyf goes 1-2x a year, its not fair! Hes going to Canada this year tho! that's cool! where do you want to visit if you do come to the states?

Latest posts

Back