A Crossdresser saying hello

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Ladies:

my name is Giselle Reeves and i am 52 yrs old and starting out on the road to womanhood, this late start in life leaves me miles behind and i hope to learn some tips to help me on my journey

Hello and welcome, Giselle!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Giselle(Oshawa) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello Ladies:
my name is Giselle Reeves and i am 52 yrs old and starting out on the road to womanhood, this late start in life leaves me miles behind and i hope to learn some tips to help me on my journey

Hi Hun
Im sure this is just the begining and good luck on your road to womanhood.

Hugs

A big welcome to you Giselle! There is sooo much really great information shared here, that you are bound to come away even more fully transformed. My skin is on the road to optimum health, thanks to the folk here who share, complain, advise, warn, argue, and recommend products, services, procedures, and all type methods of makeup applications and skin care. I have learned how to do everything better thanks to the hours I put in reading and responding to posts. Stay long, jump right in, and learn a lot! !

Originally Posted by Giselle(Oshawa) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello Ladies:

Welcome, Giselle! I'm new here myself. Other transwomen in your age range have learned this and you will, too. It's a wonderful, fulfilling journey to become the woman you were born to be. Good luck!
With love,

Ruthie

Latest posts

Back