A FaceBook Rant, Courtesy of Kee

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, the other day I posted some pics from my D2B on my facebook. Again, I get a stupid comment from someone "So what, you're a model now or something?"

Anyway, I just let that slide and posted a little blog. Nicer than the last one though.

So in the past few days since I posted them, I'm getting friend requests out the wazoo from people who weren't nice to me in Highschool and who have barely spoken to me since. Being stupid, I added one of the girls, and she didn't even say "Hi, how you been?"

Wtf.

If you're not going to say hi to someone, why request them as a friend on FaceBook?

Grr!
mad.gif

/end rant

This is why I am keeping things to a bare minimum now. I don't want all these nobody's from high school trying to peep me out when we didn't really hang together in the first place back then. Granted, I am not the awkward, geeky wallflower I was back then, but this swan ain't talking to any jocks/punks/popular groupies from high school.

^^ The VAST majority of my friends are current classmates. I can't imagine adding many people from my past because...well. *shudder*

Some people just don't grow out of their high school immaturity, you know? I agree with Nox...I don't really talk to that much people I used to know from high school. I don't know, I found out through the years that they're all fake and two-faced. I've come across people I used to know who haven't seen me in years and have greeted me with stupid comments like, "Oh, you look so different! You wear makeup now." Like, ok...WTF? Uh...thanks?! And to top it all off, these people are soooo clueless and just naturally tactless that they don't even know or think they may be offending people. Then there's those people who think they're better than you, and they feel like they can make stupid, rude comments that are meant to test how strong you are.

I appreciate my close circle of friends that I have now just because they've stuck with me through these years, and have been nice to me, me being a "geek" or not.

Kee, those people are straight-up just JEALOUS of you, and they obviously want you to question and doubt yourself. Don't let them!! Your pics are AWESOME and I can't wait to see more of your D2B entries!

Omg, I got nun chucks, Kee. I'll bust out a ninja on whoever is running their mouth bout you.

LOL! Thanks guys. I really do think I need to get rid of some of those people on my facebook . . . I just don't know how to go about it right yet!

I am not particularly a fan of facebook, and not really sure why I still have it!!

I've been having the same problem with Myspace.

That's why I only add people I know AND like...

...no Bruce Lee, Kee? You sure?

some people are so fake, they probably just added you to see your picture because more than anything they envy you, bet they wish they looked that good in their pictures, losers!
bringiton.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif some people are so fake, they probably just added you to see your picture because more than anything they envy you, bet they wish they looked that good in their pictures, losers!
bringiton.gif
I agree!

Kee, just do what's best for you. I delete with no thought to any *****es who bring me down. *hugs*

I know what you mean about people adding you and never saying hello.. like it's lame, do they just want to get their friend numbers up so they look like they're super popular? it's kind of juvenile.

I reckon its just so they can scroll through your pictures and get an insight on your life without having to actually go to the effort of talking to you. SKANKS.

LOL

Well I didn't delete anyone but I put a whole lotta people on my limited profile list tonight!

yeah I should do that too. Does anyone know if you delete people, do they get an email with like 'ROSIE DELETED YOU COS SHE HATES YOU' on it?

Cos that'd be embarrassing.. cough.

Kee, I deleted someone! so, yeah not sure if they get a note sent out to em but too bad! I reckon delete them if you dont like them, I support you!!

the person I deleted i thought I knew, and Im sure ive met him once or twice, he used to go to the boy's school near my high school, so he must know one of my exes or friends from that school, but first, he never said hi, and on the thing where you can say how you know each other, he wrote all this random crap like we'd dated, had hooked up etc! JERK! I dont know why it irritated me so much but i was like, you can only joke about that stuff if you know someone pretty well! I just got a sense of him as a jerk trying to find out about my life now, that probably knows people who I dont like very much and is being weird, juvenile and sneaky, so yeah. DELETE

End Rosie's facebook rant, lol, sorry.. hijacked your thread a little!

but I was just trying to encourage you to delete them if they're not treating you like the princess you are!

Latest posts

Back