A Family Affair - Make-up Runs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For the past few weeks, my husband’s been running back and forth to the MAC counter at Macy’s department store to buy me make-up goodies; he works a few blocks away.

Today he’s going to buy me the MAC Blot Powder. And yesterday he told me a story of how he ran around the department store looking for a make-up case because he knew I needed a bigger one. I didn’t ask him to do that. He did it on his own. But I can imagine the look on the salesperson’s face when he asked to see a make-up case up close and personal.
zombie.gif

I remember a time when he’d twist his face up when I asked him to buy a tube of lipstick. Now, he’s finally realizing that this is what it takes for his honey-bunny to be beautiful on the outside.
zahn.gif

Does your loved ones do make-up runs for you?

First of all it sounds as if your hubbys a doll, I never thought of this. My SO doesn't mind tagging along. It fascinates him when women take an interest in themselves.

I have my husband pick me up a few things when he is at the Pentagon since there is a MAC freestanding store in the mall close by. I only have a Nordstroms counter here.

I've never asked my boyfriend to pick stuff up for me, and I probably wouldn't. He doesn't mind tagging along with me if I'm running in to pick up something I want. He wouldn't complain if I took a long time picking something out, but I doubt he'd agree to come up with me next time.

This reminds me of an incident when I sent him to Victoria Secret to buy me a specific bra. He took his work buddies during lunch hour. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!

Latest posts

Back