A guy looking up Paris's skirt, lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kisska3000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif there are a lot of weird people out there. its kind of scary. oh yeah, very scary.

Originally Posted by mayyami /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh please, with the way she usually dresses, as if everything isn't normally hanging out anyway just because a woman dresses a certain way doesnt mean its ok for someone to cross the line and rape them of there rights... if she chooses to expose herself thats one thing but to stick a lense up her looooooong dress with out her knowledge or consent is another.

Exactly!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...all he had to do was watch her sex tape...

that's disgusting. I remember I was sitting down once and I was wearing pretty high pants actually, but someone tried to put a 20 cent coin down there. I felt really violated.

Its a horrible feeling and I think he should be ashamed of himself. How low is he prepared to go? Pretty low obviously.

Nox, I wish a crab WOULD come and nip his nose off!

rotfl.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif sweet :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But really hes prolly making big bucks frum that picture

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rotfl.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

But really hes prolly making big bucks frum that picture

Damn paparazzi would do anything to get a pic of a celeb. They have no shame and would go to any lengths to get a shot of anything...which is very sad. Tbh, I feel bad for celebs cuz some just want to be left alone. Ofc some celebs such a Paris don't mind the attention, but that doesn't mean anyone has the right to take a pic of her cootch like that

she's just walking around like it's no biggie. ummmmmm, if I had a camera up my a*s I would do somethin! sicko.

AH! HELL NAH! i would have kicked him right in his face.. letting my heal dig a big gash right into his cheek. perv!

im not a fan of paris BY NO means.. but she is a person. and what he is doing is very private.. and from what i was told... "I COULD BE WRONG" the video of her.. was ment to be private between her and her S.O. and he posted it out..

Back