A guy looking up Paris's skirt, lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay even though I'm not the biggest PH fan, I think that is so wrong and disgusting. I think that may have happened to me and my friends once at a club, I was in a tiny skirt in my halloween costume, but I had little shorts on so they didn't get much from me, not sure about the other girls' tho
frown.gif
. Damn sicko perverts!!

That is so disgusting! It would be diff if she was like maybe doing something, but shes just walking talking on her cell phone!

Ugh, that's sick. I am not a fan of that woman, but honestly, it's just wrong to do to anyone.

What a jack@ss! Some men can really ruin it for the good ones. I like her dress though!

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just goes to show that some people need to get a life.............
dito.gif

That's really gross . . . it reminds me of a news piece they had a few years ago in Toronto, there was a big trend at the time of people who would put camera's in their shoes and take pictures and videos of people on escalators and in elevators and in lines and stuff. Pretty scary!

WTF does he think he's gonna see up there anyway? He better be careful, a crab may just jump out and snap his nose off!

oh please, with the way she usually dresses, as if everything isn't normally hanging out anyway

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif WTF does he think he's gonna see up there anyway? He better be careful, a crab may just jump out and snap his nose off!
rotfl.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
lol.gif
roflmao.gif
rofl2.gif

Latest posts

Back