A liitle Nervous!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Marelna. I hope I will not cause any offence or upset by admitting that I am a t-girl, that is, although born (unfortunately) in a male body, I have always felt female inside. I have felt guilt and shame, but I guess that I do not harm anyone and am learning to accept myself.

I do hope I will be able to make friends, gain much needed advice and tips, and contribute to the site.

Apologies for the long message, I have to admit to being rather nervous.

Love Marelna x

No need to be nervous here. I have found most everyone to be very nice. Welcome to MUT. I hope you enjoy your stay.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nahs. dont be nervous! im sure no one would mind! everyone has fun here!! relax and enjoy!!

no need to be nervous, just relax and be yourself

everyone here is really sweet. welcome to mut!

Hi Marlena! no need to feel guilt and shame at all! and welcome to MUT... Make yourself at home
cheer2.gif

Welcome! You will love it here. You will find many tips and wonderful advice here =)

Please jump right in, nice to meet you!

Thank you everyone for your welcome messages. It just confirms what lovely, warm and caring members Makeup Talk is so lucky to have.

Marelna x

Latest posts

Back