A Man Who Loves Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone
icon_biggrin.gif

My name is Petra & Yes I am a crossdresser but instead of assigning me a label I would rather think of me as a male who enjoys exploring & expressing his feminine side.

I am 44 years old but have wanted to express this side of me since I was 13. It has taken 30 years to finally be me.

I have only 7 months experience wearing makeup to enhance my features and enjoy practicing the effect makeup has on ones appearance. So consider me a teenager a young one at that!

My wife knows about this special side of me & though she does not actively do things with me she is very supportive & we do go shopping together & fequently rub each others painted toes together.
love5.gif

I am confused by one thing however I keep looking at the labels on makeup & no where does it say "For Woman Only" so I have to assume that men can & should be wearing makeup as well if they so desire it.

Thanks for letting me share this with you & I look forward to make new friends here & learn what I can & then share what I have learned to others on the forum

Hugz,

Petra

Hi, Petra. Wasn't it M.A.C. who said their makeup is for everybody: all ages, all races, all genders (they said "sexes")?

Note: they discerned more than two genders. That's progressive.
bronzecup.gif

I guess it's subversive, as well...

Anyway, M.A.C. and I welcome you to the party,

With love,

Ruthie

Hi Petra:

hello from another crossdresser who just loves the femme feeling of makeup and the warm welcome the gg's here have given us

Love and Peace

Giselle Reeves

Welcome! I'm over 40 too, and have been wearing makeup since my teens, but I am finding that many of us old school mu wearers, are mu beginning babies on this forum. I have learned so much, it seems like I never knew anything about mu at all. Enjoy...stay tuned.. you will learn SOOOO much.

Originally Posted by hanydanialis /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi and welcome im a newbie too!!!!! .

Originally Posted by kcamille /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh that's super, I use to be into guys like that..... Why not anymore??

Originally Posted by jessiej78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome! You will LOVE it here. Beware, it can be very addicting...hehe Thanks for the warning.
Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome

Originally Posted by Giselle(Oshawa) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Petra:
hello from another crossdresser who just loves the femme feeling of makeup and the warm welcome the gg's here have given us

Love and Peace

Giselle Reeves

Yes Giselle,
A very warm welcome indeed!!

Back