A Mother's Skin Care Question :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my mom has super dry skin recently due to menopause, and i was just wondering if there is any cleansers or masks she can use to help combat dryness.

any suggestions?

Originally Posted by sugersoul my mom has super dry skin recently due to menopause, and i was just wondering if there is any cleansers or masks she can use to help combat dryness.
any suggestions?

My Mom uses Arbonne RE9 System as well. She has dry skin (which I got from her) and her skin looks fantastic. The RE9 has 9 key elements to help fight visual signs of aging. It is for ALL types of skin and will adjust to your skin type. My Mom gets complements about how great her skin looks all the time.If she wants a sample of it e-mail me and I'll send her one!

[email protected]

I would recommend a rich emollient cream. Benefit's Dear John is amazing!!! It has Sodium PCA, that pulls moisture from the air to the skin...a moisture magnet! It has no shine, so it is ideal for use under makeup too.

Latest posts

Back