A new palette to add to the collection!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Woo hoo! I got the MAC Chromezone 1 palette in the mail today!!! I've been looking and watching them on ebay for forever. They would always go for like $30 something and had bidding wars. I managed to snag one for $20 + shipping from Canada. and no other bidders!

Congrats! Are you posting a pic of it in the image gallery? I want to see what colors it has.

not sure when i'll add a pic. but it has mystery (dark brown), brule (light cream color), pickle (green shimmery color), and gleam ( a peachy pink shimmery color)

Originally Posted by Liz Woo hoo! I got the MAC Chromezone 1 palette in the mail today!!! I've been looking and watching them on ebay for forever. They would always go for like $30 something and had bidding wars. I managed to snag one for $20 + shipping from Canada. and no other bidders! I love a bargain. Congrats!!

Great snag liz,try to post some pics in the pic gallery,interested in what pickle looks like,lol.Enjoy your collection.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back