*A novice to Jazzing*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i recently brought the Jazzing gloss treatment from Sally Beauty Supply (after such great reviews on it
smile.gif
)

i was just wondering, how long does the semi-permanent gloss last?

i go to the gym everyday, that means i need to rinse / shampoo everyday.

also, if u have alot of leftovers, can u use it for next time, or is it like a hair dye, a one time only thing?

Originally Posted by sugersoul i recently brought the Jazzing gloss treatment from Sally Beauty Supply (after such great reviews on it
smile.gif
)

also, if u have alot of leftovers, can u use it for next time, or is it like a hair dye, a one time only thing?

I think you can save it... since you aren't mixing anything. I've used my bottle more than once without any problems.
smile.gif
It depends how long the results are... it's not as long lasting as hair dye, but you should get a few weeks out of it... it'll just subtly look different. You usually won't even notice it fading. But it's good to give a little boost again every other month or so - just to keep as much shine as possible. I'm guessing the more you wash it, the quicker it will fade - it's only coating the hair and slightly penetrating... it's not a perm. fix... but it helps
smile.gif

You can definitely keep the leftovers - I've kept some bottles for up to a year (though I don't recommend keeping them that long)...

Originally Posted by sugersoul i recently brought the Jazzing gloss treatment from Sally Beauty Supply (after such great reviews on it
smile.gif
)

thanks!
smile.gif
hehe can't wait to try it! i hope my hair doesn't get dry or anything..i have dyed and bleached it so many times
frown.gif

do not apply this to your scalp at all, it will start peeling off the next day or two. at least that's what happened to me.
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back