A Plea for Easystraight Reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ladies(Tony&Steve too
biggrin.gif
) I noticed when checking out the review center,Easystraight only has 3 reviews 2 of which are positive and more then likely from Easystraight flunkies doing damage control..Even if you don't frequent the board,Please stop by our Review center(Click above on blue task bar& follow the prompts)and Post your review so we can keep others informed..Thank you!!

Originally Posted by allisong Ladies(Tony&Steve too
biggrin.gif
) I noticed when checking out the review center,Easystraight only has 3 reviews 2 of which are positive and more then likely from Easystraight flunkies doing damage control..Even if you don't frequent the board,Please stop by our Review center(Click above on blue task bar& follow the prompts)and Post your review so we can keep others informed..Thank you!! Good detective work Ali! Thankfully i haven't had the pleasure of using Easystraight as its not available here in Ireland but anybody that has used it... GO REVIEW IT!!

I think the two hearts is based off of a rating average, when you rate the price, packaging, and overal rating you give it. Go to your review and select Edit, then try adjusting the other ratings you gave. That might help?

Originally Posted by snafuish Thanks for pointing that out! I didn't even realized ES was in the review center!
I just submitted my review but somehow it displays 2 hearts for rating when I put 1 down. Is that a bug that someone can fix? I would put down a big fat ZERO but that's not an option!

Thanks!

Hi Snafu! First of all, thanks for participating in our review center. The review center using an averaging system when you rate each part of it: - Overall Rating - Price - Packing Quality - Would you buy it again Try logging back in and "editing" your review. We have made this possible for people who change thier minds or made a mistake on the review written. Click here to Edit your Reviews and change your ratings. Play with it and try others. Hope this helps! Take care and thanks again

Originally Posted by snafuish

Thanks for pointing that out! I didn't even realized ES was in the review center! I just submitted my review but somehow it displays 2 hearts for rating when I put 1 down. Is that a bug that someone can fix? I would put down a big fat ZERO but that's not an option! Thanks!

Great! HOpe this wasnt too confusing for you.

Take care
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by snafuish

Originally I gave it "1" for overall, "5" for price (thinking that higher cost will give a worse overall rating), "1" for package, and "No" for buy again.
I changed the price to "1" and that did it!

Thanks!!!

Back