A plea, muters come and play online!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so this was Aprill's and Nury's (me) idea, we've been playing this game online called Maple Story, its pretty cute! we want to invite everyone who has played or currently play any other online game to come play with us, uhm, dunno if this is gonna work to get any of you to play but pleeease check it out, its really cool, here is the link: MapleStory - Global English Site

Would be cool to have some of our mut members playing there and join the online fun with us, plus, the game is completely free!

Ok, dunno what else to say to lure you guys lol so i hope more than one joins
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, so this was Aprill's and Nury's (me) idea, we've been playing this game online called Maple Story, its pretty cute! we want to invite everyone who has played or currently play any other online game to come play with us, uhm, dunno if this is gonna work to get any of you to play but pleeease check it out, its really cool, here is the link: MapleStory - Global English SiteWould be cool to have some of our mut members playing there and join the online fun with us, plus, the game is completely free!

Ok, dunno what else to say to lure you guys lol so i hope more than one joins
biggrin.gif

Yeah what she said!!!!!!
moa.gif
Join us!!!!!! Give your user name!!!!!!!

I saw it once and I think I even downloaded it. Wish I could play with you though, but I have no time with all my schoolwork
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I signed up but the game isn't available for MAC OS. Ack! that sucks
frown.gif

OMG Maple Story.

Im sorry I really dont like that game. Tried it and it was filled with a lot of immature kiddies. And besides there are a lot of other better free MMO's.

www.mmosite.com for other free mmo's.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG Maple Story.
Im sorry I really dont like that game. Tried it and it was filled with a lot of immature kiddies. And besides there are a lot of other better free MMO's.

www.mmosite.com for other free mmo's.

yup, ive checked out that website before, and i agree maplestory is full of kiddies but we never play with them loland every other online game will always be played by kiddies, but you pretty much have to play on your own or invite the people that you know to come and play online with you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I signed up but the game isn't available for MAC OS. Ah too bad
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im in..right up my alley! Cool Mindy!!
rockwoot.gif

Too bad it's 2 am and I have school at 10..hahaa

I shouldnt be doing this now

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Too bad it's 2 am and I have school at 10..hahaaI shouldnt be doing this now

hahaha, tell me
add_wegbrech.gif
we go to bed at 4 am pretty much everyday, playing that game, whatta life

Well there is a server check right now, that;s why we're not playing atm but it will be available after two hours and a half so you can still go to bed and not feel guilty about playing right now LOL

Lol as soon as it's done d/l I will check it out for like 5 mins and go to bed. Will do more with it tomarrow!!

My username is the same as my MUT name

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol as soon as it's done d/l I will check it out for like 5 mins and go to bed. Will do more with it tomarrow!!
My username is the same as my MUT name

Cool! i will add you to my buddylist!

i have two chars though, a male one and female one, but i will add you to both my buddy lists
biggrin.gif

oh if you can't get in right now its because of the server check! so you might have to check it out tomorrow after all :/

Originally Posted by Jdpaul88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can't we just play tic tac toe? sure you can, knock yourself out!!
add_best_wishes.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif sure you can, knock yourself out!!
add_best_wishes.gif
Look!
|_||X||_|

|_||_||_|

|_||_||_|

I joined Im Battygurl username

also Im download now gonna take a bit

Latest posts

Back