A poll (because I'm bored)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm bored and I'm at work so here is a silly poll:
icon_biggrin.gif

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday?

2- Do you cook everyday?

3- What's you all time favorite meal?

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything)

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why?

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year?

I will go first since I started this....

1- Yes to the makeup, and sorta yes to the hair. I have a wash and go style, so I only spend a few minutes primping it in the morning.

2- I cook probably 6 nights out of the week.

3- A really good baked ziti.

4- Chocolate - I'm not supposed to have it because of some heart problems I have. But I eat it anyway and usually pay for it later.

5- hmmmm...right now. I would love to be on Vacation in Utah with my husband.

6- To lose 15 pounds or have a house. (I'll take either right now)

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? Every day i wear something and my hair usually gets pulled back in a clippy thingy.

2- Do you cook everyday? No way man...

3- What's you all time favorite meal? Thats too hard. I am such a PITA eater that its hard to pick just one.

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) All day LifeTime Movies..

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? Right now, i wish our relocation agent would get back to me!!. This way I can be moved and done with it already. if i could be anywhere right now? I would probably wanna be anywhere but at my desk.. Why? because that means i am at WORK!! DUH!

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? To be done with this relocation or have a definate date on the move.

Every day that I leave the apartment ... which is every weekday (for class), Sunday (for church), and only rarely on Saturdays... If I'm running late I'll just do the face mu to hide my acne; but I almost always blowdry my hair because I hate how it looks when it dries naturally.

2- Do you cook everyday?

No, hubby does
biggrin.gif
Technically, he cooks during the school year because I seldom have time, and I cook over school breaks. Once a week we order pizza, and sometimes if we're lazy we'll grab some fast food on another day of the week.

Kung Pao Chicken with a Korean Spinach side ... I cooked that meal for hubby on Valentine's Day one year (since he loves Asian food) and now we make it whenever we want to spend a little extra time cooking a great meal!

Umm ... logging onto MUT and a Lord of the Rings message board when I should be studying?
icon_redface.gif

Kauai! We went there on our honeymoon and are always saying how we want to go back!

Graduate and find an awesome job!!!
biggrin.gif

1. do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday?

yes-every weekday. not so much on the weekends.

2. do you cook everyday?

no

3. what's uour all time favorite meal?

middle eastern food

4. guilty pleasure?

shoe and underwear

5. if you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why?

st thomas usvi - because i belong there!

6. a goal you would like to reach by the end of the year?

retail location up and running (and profitable)

Originally Posted by redrocks I'm bored and I'm at work so here is a silly poll:
icon_biggrin.gif

2- Do you cook everyday?

I will go first since I started this....

1- Yes to the makeup, and sorta yes to the hair. I have a wash and go style, so I only spend a few minutes primping it in the morning.

2- I cook probably 6 nights out of the week.

3- A really good baked ziti.

4- Chocolate - I'm not supposed to have it because of some heart problems I have. But I eat it anyway and usually pay for it later.

5- hmmmm...right now. I would love to be on Vacation in Utah with my husband.

6- To lose 15 pounds or have a house. (I'll take either right now)

1. Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday?

I normally do wear makeup everyday but I would like to get my skin in good condition so that I don't have to. As for my hair, it's naturally curly and I tend to let it dry naturally and put it up in a clip most of the time.....stay at home mom.
icon_smile.gif

2. Do you cook everyday?

I do unless I can get out of it. Hubby loves to cook so he helps out a lot!

3. What's your favorite meal?

It is my chicken enchiladas. And because I always throw a dessert in there too, I would have to say a turtle cheesecake to top it off!

4. Guilty pleasure (can be anything)?

That would have to be any time to myself. Being a stay at home mom, I am happy to go to the grocery store by myself.

5. If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why?

Hmmmm.....I would have to say that I would want to be in South Padre Island with my husband. That is where we met and we have always wanted to go back there now that we are married.

6. A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year?

I would like to lose about 10 pounds and be a little bit more toned.

Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? Not weekends usually

2- Do you cook everyday? 5 days a week, trying to be healthy

3- What's you all time favorite meal? Cheese Enchiladas made with American cheese and chili con carne gravy

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) swapping and pedicures

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? Not sure?

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? Keep going to the gym to get healthy and buy a house

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? nope! i just brush my hair when i go out. i might do my makeup once or twice a week

2- Do you cook everyday? Maybe once a day. It might be something re-heatable though. hehe

3- What's you all time favorite meal? hmm.. that's hard. i love food!

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) eating
icon_redface.gif

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? traveling around europe. just something i want to do during my life.

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? Lose weight
icon_redface.gif

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? Yes, if I'm leaving the house I will wash, blow dry and straighten my hair and do my make up and sometimes I'll still do it even if I'm not going anywhere

2- Do you cook everyday? Nope I leave the cooking to the expert, my mum
biggrin.gif

3- What's your all time favorite meal? Chicken chow mein, beef roast, sweet n sour you name it I love it except I WON'T go near beans, mushrooms and cheese

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) Underwear, Mac, food, sweets esp jelly babaies I shouldnt really eat them much as they contain LOADS of sugar and I'm diabetic but I just can't stop myself lol, I have quite a few guilty pleasures though.

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? Ireland seeing somebody I really miss or America just because I've wanted to go there since I can remember

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? I really can't answer that need to think about it and come back to it

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? Almost every day, but I don't always do much to my hair or wear much makeup

2- Do you cook everyday? Yes!! I love cooking, and I'm poor and have a lot of food allergies so I can't easily eat out or buy microwave meals.

3- What's you all time favorite meal? Right now I'm really craving sushi, but I also love Vietnamese claypot, and almost any Mexican food

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) Starbuck's

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? Just last night I was planning a trip back to Tokyo. It will be another year before I can actually get there, but I really really want to be there now.

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? Worry less about money

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? Yes, always makeup. Some days I spend less time on my hair than others but it is always styled.

2- Do you cook everyday? No.

3- What's you all time favorite meal? Stuffed cabbage

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) Starbucks, Skittles, chocolate

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? In Germany with the only guy I want right now
frown.gif

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? Become more tolerant.

Makeup ~usually. Hair ~no, I'm usually just throwing it in a clip.

2- Do you cook everyday?

Yes, I'm a SAHM, so I have to feed the little one!

Homemade Mashed taters
smile.gif

DOVE MILK CHOCOLATE... mmmmm!

On the beach with my hubby while sipping a Pina Colada and watching my daughter play in the sand.

For my <a href="http://www.myhandmadecreations.com">SAHM business</a> to continue to grow.... oh, and to lose another 15-30 lbs!!! Darn baby weight!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? No. During school and/or work I will do my makeup every day. But if I'm not going anywhere and just staying at home I very rarely will put on any makeup. My hair pretty much does it self. I have naturally curly hair. So after I wash it and put in a little gel and anti frizz serum it just spirals into it's natural curls. I usually just leave it down, but when I'm going out or something I do try different things with my hair.

2- Do you cook everyday? No. During college I eat on campus. But when I'm at home with my parents they cook. I'm actually a great cook though. I do cook a lot myself but not every day. Next semester I will be living in an upper classmen dorm because I want be a little freshman anymore. My new dorm is more like an apartment with my own kitchen and everything. So I will be cooking a lot more.

3- What's you all time favorite meal? My mom's pepper steak! This is the best food in the world and it's so easy to make.

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) Buying makeup
wink.gif

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? I would be in Europe, I would be already finished with school, and I would already be a pimp ass fashion designer.

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? To successfully design and make my first pair of great quality jeans!

Originally Posted by FairyRave 3- What's you all time favorite meal? My mom's pepper steak! This is the best food in the world and it's so easy to make. Oooh! Post the recipe it in the Home forum! We're always looking for easy recipes after a long day of work and school!
biggrin.gif

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? yes to both. Even if I stay at home I will do some mascara and maybe lipgloss. As far as my hair goes, I usually iron it with a ceramic flat iron but when its hot, I will wear it curly and put some Surf Spray and let it air dry.

2- Do you cook everyday? does cereal count?
icon_rolleyes.gif

3- What's you all time favorite meal? sushi

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) MAC, gum, blow pops

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? Chicago or NYC

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? find a better job

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? Almost everyday. Fridays and Saturdays I don't work so if I'm not going out to run errands, then I don't do anything to myself.

2- Do you cook everyday? Yes, but I don't do much cooking from scratch--too busy.

3- What's you all time favorite meal? Roast beef, real mashed potatoes with gravy, peas, homemade rolls with real butter.

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) Starbucks, anything chocolate, talk shows and reality shows, acrylic nails (which I don't have right now and I miss them!)

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? The beach, laying on a towel in the hot sun, with a slight breeze, a cold drink, some tunes playing, and the kids elsewhere! Because to me that is the ultimate relaxing, soothing escape!!!

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? Reach my weight loss goal and be healthier.

I'm bored and I'm at work so here is a silly poll:
icon_biggrin.gif

2- Do you cook everyday?

5- If you could be anywhere right now' date=' where would that be and why?

1']. I wear makeup and do my hair everytime I leave home-that is 5 days a week for work and whenever I go out on my days off.

2]. I cook 7 days a week-I'm not an expert in this area so whatever is easy and fast my husband and daughter will eat and not complain. That's what I love about them.

3]. Pad Se-ew, Glazed Walnut shrimp, Chicken Adobo.

4]. MAC, STILA, MUT and many more to mention.

5]. Hawaii. Being married almost 20 years, my hubby still owes me a honeymoon
icon_biggrin.gif

6]. Lose weight
icon_exclaim.gif

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? As you can tell by my recent FOTD lacking... no LOL (Although I'd like to & should, but sometimes I'm just too lazy in the AM.) lol

2- Do you cook everyday? Nope... once in a blue moon - mom still cooks
wink.gif

3- What's you all time favorite meal? Manicotti, ravioli, or any ricotta filled pasta
smile.gif

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) shopping

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? Vegas, because it's so much FUN!
smile.gif

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? lose all this weight I happen to put on... from where, I have no idea... I barely eat anything all day (which is probably why)
frown.gif

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? well i use blackeyeline and lipgloss everyday

2- Do you cook everyday?no i have leftover especially if its THE BOMB lol

3- What's you all time favorite meal?sphagettie w/turkey ground

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything)none

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why?heaven of course

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? lose a little weight not much about 10lbs i dont want to overexaggerate (25lbs)lol

I enjoyed this poll need more
claps.gif

thnxs
icon_smile.gif

everyday look is brushing hair, draw lips or gloss, lotion

2- Do you cook everyday?

Nope I don't but my mom twice a day. Like in theLunch time she cooks different then Dinner. Something Differents,

Rice and Fish with vegetable and salad...ummmm i love regular ranch or ceaser salad with grilled chiken

4- Guilty pleasure?

None

Canda, Cause My Fiance!

Getting My Bachelor in Information Technology and go in Harverd Uni at the end of this year...YUP!

1- Do you wear makeup and do your hair everyday? Nope, occasional only.

2- Do you cook everyday? Yes

3- What's you all time favorite meal? Pasta

4- Guilty pleasure? (can be anything) None

5- If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be and why? Inside the fridge, because it's so freaking HOT here!

6- A goal you would like to reach by the end of the year? Start my home business.

Latest posts

Back