A truly painless way to give back....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There's a website I'd love for you all to check out...I heard about it through a group I work with, and boy I wish I knew about it sooner! It's called Igive.com.

Igive.com is a portal to eshopping, with a great twist. Whenever you shop at a site that is participating in the Igive program, a certain percentage of your purchase goes to charity....ANY CHARITY YOU WANT!! The percentage varies by participant.

And as far as participants go, there are a ton of them! And not obscure sites, either!

I'm talking everything from Ebay to Sears to QVC to Barnes and Noble to Office Max. And then of course there's Sephora, Lancome, Beauty.com and plenty of other beauty sites!

Because I'm such a cheerleader for this program, I'll give everyone from Makeup Talk a penny just to go check out Igive.com!
tongue.gif

Yeah Very nice website and such a good idea!! Thanks for letting us know about it!

Originally Posted by WearThePinkRibbon

There's a website I'd love for you all to check out...I heard about it through a group I work with, and boy I wish I knew about it sooner! It's called Igive.com.Igive.com is a portal to eshopping, with a great twist. Whenever you shop at a site that is participating in the Igive program, a certain percentage of your purchase goes to charity....ANY CHARITY YOU WANT!! The percentage varies by participant.

And as far as participants go, there are a ton of them! And not obscure sites, either!

I'm talking everything from Ebay to Sears to QVC to Barnes and Noble to Office Max. And then of course there's Sephora, Lancome, Beauty.com and plenty of other beauty sites!

Because I'm such a cheerleader for this program, I'll give everyone from Makeup Talk a penny just to go check out Igive.com!
tongue.gif

Looks Great!

Originally Posted by WearThePinkRibbon

There's a website I'd love for you all to check out...I heard about it through a group I work with, and boy I wish I knew about it sooner! It's called Igive.com.Igive.com is a portal to eshopping, with a great twist. Whenever you shop at a site that is participating in the Igive program, a certain percentage of your purchase goes to charity....ANY CHARITY YOU WANT!! The percentage varies by participant.

tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back