A vicious circle - like lipstick on a mirror

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To some this info may not be a secret, but I was just wondering how many of you knew....

(Based on the Walgreens Wall....) Hopefully I didn't miss anything, but this is ownership/manufacturing info on the brands we carry. Companies w/ astericks have another associated brand from the same manufacturer.

BONNE BELLE - Private

Wet n Wild - Markwins* also owns Black Radiance, Tropez, Artmatic and Soho

Neutrogena - Johnson & Johnson*

Prestige - Kao/Japan* Kao OH subsidiary owns Jergens, Curel, Soft Sense, Biore and Ban

Rimmell - Coty brands*

MaxFactor - Procter & Gamble*

Cover Girl - Procter & Gamble*

Maybelline - Private* a Loreal USA co.

Loreal - Private* also owns Lancome

Revlon - Private* also owns Almay and Ultima cosmetics

IsaDora - Private

Of course, this is just the cosmetics wall.....it would take days to list all of the skin care, etc they actually make.

Thought you might find it of interest, though...Okay I have GOT TO get back to work....I've been dilly dallying all day!

Melissa
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Bourjois and Chanel are part of the same group and that their e/s are made in the same factory. They both seem to have the same kind of finish in the packaging, I actually quite like Bourjois for a DS brand.

Indeed, bourjois and Chanel have the same parent company and, in many cases, the same manufacturing plants. I love bourjois, but again, I love Chanel.

Latest posts

Back