A WELCOME from Laura!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls!

I havent been around much lately coz of MuT being banned from work but i just wanted to say HI & WELCOME to all the newbies that i havent had a chance to speak with yet!

Hope ye stay around, keep on posting so whenever i do get a chance to log on, there'll be zillions of new threads to read!

Hiya Mirtilla! How are you doing? Has Summer arrived in Italy yet? The weather is awful here in Ireland at the moment
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Hey girls!
I havent been around much lately coz of MuT being banned from work but i just wanted to say HI & WELCOME to all the newbies that i havent had a chance to speak with yet!

Hope ye stay around, keep on posting so whenever i do get a chance to log on, there'll be zillions of new threads to read!

We miss ya Lau!! Please come back

glad to see you around once in awhile laura!

it cracks me up when i see you write "ye" it's so cute.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

glad you´re back. I was already wondering where you have been. why is MuT being banned from your work? and where do you work (sorry I´m nosey
biggrin.gif
)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We miss ya Lau!! Please come back I havent gone anywhere dummy! Just cant get on as often as i used to. I'll be on here anytime i get free time online though, i promise
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz glad to see you around once in awhile laura!
it cracks me up when i see you write "ye" it's so cute.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL! We use that all the time in Ireland for you plural.. What do ye (i mean you people!) use in the US?

Originally Posted by Arielle glad you´re back. I was already wondering where you have been. why is MuT being banned from your work? and where do you work (sorry I´m nosey
biggrin.gif
) Well, the real reason is because i'm a MuT addict & spent more time on here than doing my work!!

Originally Posted by Laura LOL! We use that all the time in Ireland for you plural.. What do ye (i mean you people!) use in the US? lol. umm. i guess "you all" "you guys". hehe

Originally Posted by Laura

LOL! We use that all the time in Ireland for you plural.. What do ye (i mean you people!) use in the US?

depends on where you live! In Texas, they say "Ya'll" here in CA we say Hey Pimps

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) depends on where you live! In Texas, they say "Ya'll" here in CA we say Hey Pimps ok that was a joke, right? I wouldn´t know-never been to CA. but I´ve been to Texas and they talk sooo funny it´s almost sexy.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

ok that was a joke, right? I wouldn´t know-never been to CA. but I´ve been to Texas and they talk sooo funny it´s almost sexy.
wink.gif

LOL yes

Hi Laura, I was wondering what the hell happened to ya.....MuT banned from Work?? How dare they!!! LOL....Well, pop in whenever ya can....miss ya!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Hey girls!

Latest posts

Back