Ab Lounge 2- has anyone used and got good results?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_question.gif
I just bought this yesterday and love it. No descernable results yet, but I am hopeful. It gives you an intense concentrated workout really quickly. The best part is no stiff neck or having to roll your spine up and down on the floor. Has anyone used one of these models or similiar ones for a long enough period of time to offer a review?

Originally Posted by Holly
icon_question.gif
I just bought this yesterday and love it. No descernable results yet, but I am hopeful. It gives you an intense concentrated workout really quickly. The best part is no stiff neck or having to roll your spine up and down on the floor. Has anyone used one of these models or similiar ones for a long enough period of time to offer a review? I haven't tried this, but my boss has one & she really likes it... but she's a twig and doesn't even need it! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

I have used mine twice since buying it last weekend, so I am not really an expert. I have not noted myself getting quesy. I wonder are you doing it when you have low blood sugar for the day or after consuming a lot of caffeeine possibly? Those two things make a big difference for me when I do regular it ups.

Originally Posted by Naturally I have it Holly ...my question ..how long do you do yours for? I tried it for 5 mins and started getting queasy feeling. I do need to get back to using it again though ..try to get over that feeling!

Interesting. I heard that the company is not particularly good about responding. Good luck getting feedback. I have used mine now three times and can already feel the stomach tightening up. Now if I can just run a bit longer to burn off a little bit of the fat that is covering the stomach, I would know for sure.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Holly, i am please to hear that you are enjoying your Ab Lounge.I have been thinking of getting one from QVC and am definaltey going to get one now.

It looks really good, and it's great you can notice results already.I think the Ab Lounge is pretty amazing as you can do your excerises sitting down and have fun swinging on it...lol. Ime sold!

Keep up the good work.

Back