About Last Night

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[i posted this in my diary, but since so many people asked, I put this here as well]

Sorry I didn't get pictures. I wore the black dress I bought as well as the shoes. The girls were equally dressed and we went to Vitori's which is a very good and dimly lit Italian place. I thought that I'd only have 2 "dates", but all 3 of the girls who are in on this went.

We walked in and I was shaking, but somehow I made it to our table and nobody seemed to notice. I think one of the best accessories a crossdresser could have is 3 very attractive female companions. I look OK in a pic, but I most certainly don't walk or talk like a girl. The waitress figured it out as soon as she came to take our drink orders, but I loved her reaction. She smiled...not a smirk, but more of an "I figured something out" smile.

We eventually talked to her about it and she said I was "really pretty", but my voice was a dead give away. It could have been worse. We had a great bottle of wine and I had the Chicken Carbonara which was great. After dinner the girls wanted to take me dancing (just with them they promised) I wanted to go home and change, but they would have no part of that so we compromised and went to a small little dive where we could just relax and listen to live music.

By the end of the evening I was very much relaxed and I agreed I'd go out again with them sometime soon. I also mistakenly agreed to put them in charge of my Halloween Costume. I wish I hadn't done that, but it was really good wine. I wouldn't want to go out in a dress everytime, but once in awhile maybe. It was kind of fun.

Glad you had fun, sounds like that first experience went really well!

Glad you had a good time
smile.gif
You are so brave!

I'm so happy you had fun. I know you were nervous and it took guts to get out there. Good for you!!!!

Sounds like you had fun! And that's definitely the most important thing!
smile.gif

Thanks for the update!

yay! glad you had fun. is Vitori's in glenn ellyn? i'm from chicago also

It sounds like you had a good time! I thought of you today. I got behind a cross dressed individual (sorry, I have NO idea what the politically correct terminology is here!) and had to smile. It's rare to see it down here in the South, but come on, I can wear my hubby's clothes and no one thinks anything odd about it, so why not the other way around? No harm, no foul!
smile.gif

LOL, there is no political correctness with me. I don't know my own feelings enough to get offended
smile.gif
. Though now I have to figure out what size fake boobs I need. I think that's definitely going to be commented about either on my blog or in another thread lol.

congrats on a great night out! talk about nerves of steel! that someday is a long way off for me. would be shaking like a dog poopin razor blades!

Jenny,

I know it's been months since you posted this, but I just have to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It sounds like a dream.

All the best.

Linda

Latest posts

Back