Ack!! You will never guess..............

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
.................why on earth I was 15 minutes late to work this morning!

I'll give you a hint: Eddie (my spoiled Bulldog) was very naughty this morning!!!

Doo Doo Poo Poo on da' floor? Please post a picture of your Doggie and you!

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

.................why on earth I was 15 minutes late to work this morning!
I'll give you a hint: Eddie (my spoiled Bulldog) was very naughty this morning!!!

Nope. No poo on the floor. (close, but no cigar!)

Don't worry, I'll post a pic of Eddie soon.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Doo Doo Poo Poo on da' floor? Please post a picture of your Doggie and you!

Aw tell us.. I'm dying to hear! I love dogs
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Doo Doo Poo Poo on da' floor? Please post a picture of your Doggie and you! Yuck! I hate when our dog mines the floor with shi-tzu bombs, she only does it when we didn't take her out that one last time the night before, I can do without the doggie presents though.

In our house we have this new invention for this: A Doggy Door! hehehe

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

Yuck! I hate when our dog mines the floor with shi-tzu bombs, she only does it when we didn't take her out that one last time the night before, I can do without the doggie presents though.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) In our house we have this new invention for this: A Doggy Door! hehehe One of our neighbors has one, they forgot to lock it one night and woke up to find a racoon in their kitchen cabinet
icon_lol.gif

Worse! I found a puddle next to the Christmas tree, and he dribbled on some presents; so I had to unwrap them!

Grr!

And I had just wrapped them the night before!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Was he opening up XMas presents?? Eating your makeup??
icon_eek.gif
lol

Oh no, the little devil. We don't let our dogs outside of our kitchen & we've tiled floors in there so if they ever do have "an accident", its easy to clean up. They're full house trained now though which is cool!

Oh No!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo Worse! I found a puddle next to the Christmas tree, and he dribbled on some presents; so I had to unwrap them!
Grr!

And I had just wrapped them the night before!

Latest posts

Back