Acne Emergency!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Ok well tommorrow I have a wedding to go to...my dress is so pretty and is kinda low cut. So far so good right... WELL don't I wake up to 2 pretty pimples on my chest this morning!! Dear Lord! What am I going to do?

Can anyone suggest something to remove these babies ASAP!!

Liz

Reaction score
use some apple cider vinegar.
there's a couple of thread about it

Reaction score
Hmm, I was reading that post earlier this week. I'll re-read it now. Are you suppose to drink it or apply it to the area...

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Hmm, I was reading that post earlier this week. I'll re-read it now. Are you suppose to drink it or apply it to the area... apply it to that area.

Reaction score
You can also spot treat them with aspirin for about 10-15 minutes you could also try putting eggwhite on it, let it dry completely (hair dryer helpes), and leave it on skin for about 10-15 min, then wash off. (good as face mask too). spot treat overneight with clean&clear persagel 10%bp, or clearasil ultra vanishing 10% bp, some people say queen helene mint julep mask as spot treatment is also good. I deff. recommend applying some apple cider. Some have great results with neosporin over night, I don't have personal experience with this. A BHA product would be great, if you have any. Putting some ice on it will reduce swelling. Apply Visine to reduce redness. I think that is all I know, so take your picks. and have fun at the wedding!

Reaction score
Great suggestions !

After al that for your party day apply some concealer just in case.

Reaction score
Thanks all for the suggestions! I'm going to try the aspirin technique as it is so late here and I can't get to a grocery store for the apple cider viniger. Should I just crush an aspirin and mix it w/ some water?

What section in the grocery store would I find apple cider vinegar in anyway? Is it an actual "viniger"?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Thanks all for the suggestions! I'm going to try the aspirin technique as it is so late here and I can't get to a grocery store for the apple cider viniger. Should I just crush an aspirin and mix it w/ some water?
What section in the grocery store would I find apple cider vinegar in anyway? Is it an actual "viniger"?

I found mine with the salad dressing, and regular white vinegar.

Reaction score
MY DH swears by Blistex, I use an essential oil blend but I'm sure you don't have time to run out and get all the stuff. I've never tried the Apple cider vinegar thing, I am almost hoping someone gets a pimple so I can experiment!

Latest posts