Acne Emergency!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok well tommorrow I have a wedding to go to...my dress is so pretty and is kinda low cut. So far so good right... WELL don't I wake up to 2 pretty pimples on my chest this morning!! Dear Lord! What am I going to do?

Can anyone suggest something to remove these babies ASAP!!

use some apple cider vinegar.
smile.gif
there's a couple of thread about it

Hmm, I was reading that post earlier this week. I'll re-read it now. Are you suppose to drink it or apply it to the area...

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Hmm, I was reading that post earlier this week. I'll re-read it now. Are you suppose to drink it or apply it to the area... apply it to that area.

You can also spot treat them with aspirin for about 10-15 minutes you could also try putting eggwhite on it, let it dry completely (hair dryer helpes), and leave it on skin for about 10-15 min, then wash off. (good as face mask too). spot treat overneight with clean&clear persagel 10%bp, or clearasil ultra vanishing 10% bp, some people say queen helene mint julep mask as spot treatment is also good. I deff. recommend applying some apple cider. Some have great results with neosporin over night, I don't have personal experience with this. A BHA product would be great, if you have any. Putting some ice on it will reduce swelling. Apply Visine to reduce redness. I think that is all I know, so take your picks. and have fun at the wedding!

Great suggestions !

After al that for your party day apply some concealer just in case.

Thanks all for the suggestions! I'm going to try the aspirin technique as it is so late here and I can't get to a grocery store for the apple cider viniger. Should I just crush an aspirin and mix it w/ some water?

What section in the grocery store would I find apple cider vinegar in anyway? Is it an actual "viniger"?

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Thanks all for the suggestions! I'm going to try the aspirin technique as it is so late here and I can't get to a grocery store for the apple cider viniger. Should I just crush an aspirin and mix it w/ some water?
What section in the grocery store would I find apple cider vinegar in anyway? Is it an actual "viniger"?

I found mine with the salad dressing, and regular white vinegar.

MY DH swears by Blistex, I use an essential oil blend but I'm sure you don't have time to run out and get all the stuff. I've never tried the Apple cider vinegar thing, I am almost hoping someone gets a pimple so I can experiment!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back