Acne Problems

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm 15 and I have extremely irregular periods which means I'll probably have one every 1/3 of the year. When summer started my acnes been going crazy and growing on my cheeks and jaw where I normally will not have acne growing. I've been getting really frustrated from this problem. I haven't got much excercise due to my classes being canceled and I really don't have time otherwise. Should I start taking in more water and excercise? Which products would you reccommend? Or any methods that would help? Thanks!

Yes, try to do as much exersice as possible to keep your bodies blood flow normal, and its just good for you...Drink like 2 liters of water a day and look into birth control contraceptives, they help normalize your cycle and balance out your hormones.....

Good luck

Take some minerals and multivitamin supplements too. Zinc, vitamin A, B complex, C and E are known to be good for acne.

yes drink more, make sure you eat healthy, exercise (if you don't have time for sport, just go walking during the weekends). i also suggest you see an endocrinologist or a gynecologist, who can if needed prescribe you products to regulate you hormones.

be sure to wear a sunscreen as sun (contrary to popular theory) isn't helping acne. use gentle products, scrub and do a mask regularly and use an oil control moisturizer.

Lots of water is a good idea and a zinc supplement. Zinc is great for helping with acne. I've also heard this acne kit you can buy at Walgreens is pretty good. I think it's called Acne Free?

If your getting cystic acne go to the dermand ask for teracycline. If that doesn't work you may want to try a low dose birth control pill, it regulate your cycles also.

Latest posts

Back