acne scars

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone used a product that works really well at getting rid of acne scars? if so, which one?

thanks!

I use DermaNew Microdermabrasion... seems to work really well. Mom is trying out the Epidermx from Kim - & she's really liking that too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks, everyone!

i'll definitely look into those and see which one looks best for me.

thanks again!

Yes, Janelle's right....I am loving Kim's micro-dermabrasion very much...the next day after use., the makeup goes on like glass..., actually I'm doing it right now at 1:30 am in the morning as we speak...I really like this product...email Kim, and she'll give you the particulars on it... its wonderful.... - I seem to be addicted on it - not suppose to do it every night, but I never follow rules....I need results, like YESTERDAY....Im very impatient ....

You should give it a try its wonderful...& NATURAL !

Originally Posted by K*O* Yes, Janelle's right....I am loving Kim's micro-dermabrasion very much...the next day after use., the makeup goes on like glass..., actually I'm doing it right now at 1:30 am in the morning as we speak...I really like this product...email Kim, and she'll give you the particulars on it... its wonderful.... - I seem to be addicted on it - not suppose to do it every night, but I never follow rules....I need results, like YESTERDAY....Im very impatient ....
You should give it a try its wonderful...& NATURAL !

i'll definitely look into it. it sounds like what i've been looking for. thanks!

I have been using Dr. Brandt's microdermabrasion in a jar. I absolutley love It! I have a few acne scars as well and in the last month after using this product my scars are minimal. Honestly! It's a little expensive, around 80 dollars, but well worth it! Valentine

Originally Posted by Jennifer has anyone used a product that works really well at getting rid of acne scars? if so, which one?
thanks!

well, acne scars are just hyperpigmentation of the skin. So anything that increase the rate of cell turnover (such as scrubing, AHA, BHA, etc.), or a bleaching agent (hydroquinone), should do the trick.

Good luck! I'm stuck in that battle as well. It's going well, except I'm starting to break out again. Darn stress
tongue.gif

thanks so much!

unfortunately, $80 is way outta my budget, but thanks so much!

well I´m sure there are cheaper microdermabrasion kits. I used the L´Oreal one b/c I didn´t want to spend big bucks on the other ones.

well it didn´t work for my scars (or more like red spots), but it´s good as a facial scrub b/c it makes your skin soo smooth.

my question: wouldn´t a fruit acid peel be better for that purpose? I`m not a pro on this, but I thought microdermabrasion was for fine lines and dull skin and acid peels are for scars and discolorations

Latest posts

Back