Acrylic Make-up Organizer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Acrylic makeup organizer is a means for organizing ones small or large beauty products. Acrylic makeup organizer are nearly invisible and creates the illusion that your products are floating in the air. Each acrylic makeup organizer is custom made by hand with Lucite, which reflects the most beautiful fluorescence of any acrylic brand. 

{link deleted per TOS}

I personally like and dislike acrylic boxes to organize.

Reasons I dislike acrylic boxes:

1. Too expensive. Most are just outrageously priced. $400 for an acrylic storage box? No thanks.
  2. Too small. I have too many cosmetics that coupled with the expense I just don't bother purchasing.
  3. Cleaning. Acrylics tend to get dirty fast.

Reason I like acrylic boxes:

1. Easy to see things.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I personally like and dislike acrylic boxes to organize.

Reasons I dislike acrylic boxes:

1. Too expensive. Most are just outrageously priced. $400 for an acrylic storage box? No thanks.
  2. Too small. I have too many cosmetics that coupled with the expense I just don't bother purchasing.
  3. Cleaning. Acrylics tend to get dirty fast.

Reason I like acrylic boxes:

1. Easy to see things.
I second your thoughts exactly! I would much rather go and do a ridiculously awesome beauty haul than purchase a storage container that expensive. I'm sticking with my basic Rubber Maid or whatever brand storage caddies! Just need to reorganize them, as I've been a little sloppy lately lol.

Hello ladies! I'm new here and I would like to share my experience with acrylic organizer. I got one from Amazon for less than $40. Its a counter top organizer with departments for shadows, brushes and lipsticks. If you have a lot of makeup, you might want to consider buying multi level box with drawers. They are "Kardashian" type and can be expensive...

I am going to add another thing to zadidoll's review. Acrylic cracks easily especially when you shelp it around all the place all the time, and yes, it is too small for most make-up items. I've very rarely seen them in the make-up trailer.

Yeah, I know we're talking for home use, but acrylic still cracks.

For home use, why not just invest in a proper table top make-up case that has pull out drawers? I know Japonesque sells two styles and Kryolan sells one. All 3 cases have a thin profile made for vanity type table tops.  Theatre and stage actors use these types of cases all the time due to the limited space of their make-up table area.

Latest posts

Back