Add your notepad link

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm.. I don't think I did it right? it's not showing up?
icon_confused.gif
icon_redface.gif
confused.gif

omg.. MORON! I just read where it said that it will be reviewed by an admin. DUH! lol... Sorry, Tony, I submitted mine twice. I think I like the 2nd one better if you can delete the first. Doesn't really matter, though, whichever one you can post I appreciate it. Sorry for my stupidity! LOL
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by melzie_fire hmm.. I don't think I did it right? it's not showing up?
icon_confused.gif
icon_redface.gif
confused.gif

hey tony, my old one is listed on there. how do i change/delete it??

Originally Posted by Charmaine

Go to your entry where it shows the URL of your notepad. Along the bottom there will be one of the Edit buttons. If you click on that, I think you can change everything.

Thanks Charmaine. That is right

Originally Posted by melzie_fire

omg.. MORON! I just read where it said that it will be reviewed by an admin. DUH! lol... Sorry, Tony, I submitted mine twice. I think I like the 2nd one better if you can delete the first. Doesn't really matter, though, whichever one you can post I appreciate it. Sorry for my stupidity! LOL
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Melzie, we have approved your notepad! GOOD JOB!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Go to your entry where it shows the URL of your notepad. Along the bottom there will be one of the Edit buttons. If you click on that, I think you can change everything. thanks charmaine! i changed the name and link, but it still says posted by lizzyb831. it still goes to my liz notepad though.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Melzie, we have approved your notepad! GOOD JOB!! Thanks! I appreciate it!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back