Added to our review section: Makeup Geek shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Fuji, Poison Ivy, White Lies and Chickadee. They're SUPER pigmented, easy to blend and don't have crazy fallout! I'm very impressed with them. Marlena's color explanations are also VERY spot on and the swatches on the site are also very accurate... so don't feel nervous about your order. I've been pleasantly surprised and happy. it's nice to see someone who has the same passion as many of us be so successful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have moondust, mermaid, shimma shimma, purley naked,  bada bing, shimmermint, envy, dirty martini, and peacock. I purchased them in pan form, and I love them all. I plan on adding more to my collection in the near future. Like the other post sais, they are very pigmented, practically no fallout, and easy blendable. I find they also last all day on, with a primer underneath. I always use primer as I have oily lids, so I can't comment on the wear without primer.  I live in Canada, and her shipping rates are very low. $4.99 to ship to me, and I get my order with 2 weeks. Better than most places I order from that can take from 2 weeks plus. Very happy.

Latest posts

Back