Adding background to notepad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am new to MakeupTalk and would like to get my notepad up. Does anyone have any clue how I can add a background/picture to my notepad?

I know that sounds dumb, but I am not the smartest to such things!
icon_rolleyes.gif

the background is tricky, i used html codes i had for backgrounds and they didn't work Tony had to fix it for me. so the best person to ask would be him.

but just regular pictures are easy. you just upload them and they work like that i think there is a thread on that somewhere.

Tony had to fix mine too - my background html didn't work either... I agree w/ Ang - just email tony the pic or color that you want as a background, and he can do it for you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Tony had to fix mine too - my background html didn't work either... I agree w/ Ang - just email tony the pic or color that you want as a background, and he can do it for you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
we love tony!!
cus man i was getting very frustrated i couldn't make it work no matter what i did.

Tony is a wizard!! He is DA MAN!!!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 we love tony!!
cus man i was getting very frustrated i couldn't make it work no matter what i did.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 we love tony!!

Mine would show for me... but nobody else could see it!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Mine would show for me... but nobody else could see it!
icon_rolleyes.gif
mine showed for me too but i got some error when i would click to view it like someone else would see it

Originally Posted by Anya1976 mine showed for me too but i got some error when i would click to view it like someone else would see it Yup... similar to mine. Luckily Tony fixed it - so it seems fine now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Tony, would you be able to help me fix my background, pliz?

It was working before, but I just revamped the notepad and can't get it to show up now. I'd like the background to be this image, which I have loaded up into "non makeup pics"

14069-heartbackground2_61212_thumb.gif

TY !!

Latest posts

Back