Adele’s Louboutin Manicure

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the late Seventies, my mom used to do something similar in different colors....usually like a green underside with some other autumn shade on the visible nail....it always got a reaction, that's for sure! I also think it might look nifty to do a dark blue underneath with an opaque but lighter blue shade on top.

I remember doing that back in high school (early 90s) but with neon nail polish.

Cute idea, but I've recently quit biting and can't bring myself to cover my beautiful natural nails that are long for the first time ever lol.

I used to do this when my nails were longer, hated having to remove the polish on the inside nails though

So rad, and a way good way to bring a little glam to your everyday xox
luv.gif

This is cute but I think it would only really work with artifical nails, as it may be hard to get a smooth application on the underside of your natural nail.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is cute but I think it would only really work with artifical nails, as it may be hard to get a smooth application on the underside of your natural nail.
Yeah, I thought that too but it would be a cool look!

Aww I LOVE Adele :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so glad she won a lot of Grammy awards, she deserves it! 

I agree, those nails are aaaamazzinnn' 

Latest posts

Back