Adhesive bras?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a very low plunge in the front of my wedding gown, and an open back with criss cross spaghetti staps. I obviously can't wear a bra with this, but after 3 kids, and padded bras for the past 9 years, I can't even fathom this thought!. Does anyone know of a good adhesive bra that might actually push up the little bit of breasts that I have left and won't fall off when I say I do? Thanks!

I have no idea
frown.gif
I'm sure someone will be able to help though! I know it's a stupid question, but have you tried googling it?

I got one at a store called Dots. It was only like 15.00. They are like the chicken cutlet gel inserts with a sticky backing and a little clip like in the front of a front closure bra. So you can put it on and push them up and together. Does that make sense. I would think as long as the top of your dress is pretty snug you should be good with that for the day. Congrats on your wedding too.

You might want to check out department stores and VS or Frederick's. I've seen pasties at Wal-Mart, but it sounds like you're looking for something a little more substantial than that.

Just a little warning, if you buy pasties or anything that stays on by sticking to you, sweat will lessen the effectiveness of the glue/tape. So you might want to have someone who is going to be around you a lot carry some fashion tape with them just in case.

I hope you find what you're looking for!
smile.gif

Here are some ideas from VS:

V265000.jpg

V264999.jpg

my girlfriend got the nu-bra in some type of foam. it seems to work pretty well. she wears it with low cut backless dresses when we go out to clubs and stuff and she says it stays in place all night.

I have gotten the one from Sally Beauty Supply they are cups that you tape onto your breast...but I think it pushes them together more than lifting. And it makes your breast look like a cup size bigger. They have worked pretty good...even with the sweating....for me at least...but be very careful...and carry extra tape just in case. It is similar to the one ^^^ of VS, but more filled in...

I have found that they don't stay in place very well if you moisturize, get sweaty etc. Maybe you can have a seamstress sew a bra into you dress. Most Wedding Shops offer that service and itmight be well worth it.

I would do as 'Manda said and get it built into your dress. Get the "push up" bubbles sewn into the bra shelf. A wedding gown is of heavier material, and you may get the dreaded "sticky slide" with the self-adhesive bra... the visible residue that is left behind when it starts to slide down a bit.

That is a great idea, Manders. I think sewing in the cups would be the best bet and she knows it would stay put.

wow! thanks eveyone. my dress unfortunately is a thin material and my seamstress said that cups would only be effective for "bigger" women(haha). i actually have a nu-bra, only I purchased it before my last child, and it is now too big
icon_sad.gif
. The little strap to push them closer would show also. heres a pic of my dress. maybe i will be ok without a bra? i just wanted some cleavage that day! I'm afraid everyone will see how small i really am without the padding!

The dress looks beautiful. I think you will look fine without a bra. Enjoy your wedding day. You will be a beautiful bride.

Latest posts

Back