Adidas by Stella McCartney

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love it!! All of it! I want these. Check the rest of the collection out here.

http://thestore.adidas.com/cgi-bin/a...gateway=STLAGT

AdidasSMCPadmasanaWomens240.jpg

Now those are a nifty pair of boots
biggrin.gif
I want them
icon_mad.gif
I wasn't very impressed with the rest of her collection though, it's a bit pants to be honest (other than those gorgeous booties).

A little bit to pricey for me. Think about all the makeup I could buy for that price. I am all about comfy shoes cause as a nurse I am on my feet so I usually spend around $75.00 for a good pair of nike tennis shoes but these didn't even look like they really were comfy, more stylish.

i didnt see this pair, but they have the cutest stella shoes in one of my fitness magazines!!! I think they're for yoga

ooooohhhh, I think i found them!! Or ones similar to them. The smc indranika shoes designed for low impact (yoga) workouts are so cute. They look like cute little feminine slippers. I swear I would wear these with jeans, knee length skirts, and even capris. I want em!!!

There so lovely! i dont see why just cos something has a designer label they have to be so pricey - i think they should make a pair for us that we can afford! why is expensive stuff always so lovely god it anoys me - we need a good cheap designer (if that makes any sense)

Latest posts

Back