Adjusting to the Single Life

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for your lose! I am not very good with sympathy but it is something I have been working very hard on ( I was raised in a cold home). I don't know what I would do if I lost my wife. I could only imagine how you must feel! Then have to put up with a rascist. I can't believe in these times we still have ignorant people like that.

I will pray for you and that you find someone worthy of your love.

Originally Posted by Bee Luscious /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am so sorry for your lose! I am not very good with sympathy but it is something I have been working very hard on ( I was raised in a cold home). I don't know what I would do if I lost my wife. I could only imagine how you must feel! Then have to put up with a rascist. I can't believe in these times we still have ignorant people like that.
I will pray for you and that you find someone worthy of your love.

Thank You for your very kind words.

ohh, dear. my eyes well up. my stomach wells up at the thought of....

sometimes i'm ashamed of my race hardcore. i'm assuming the cad that tried to pick you up was a rude white boy.

i can't imagine what you have been through. God Bless you.

For starters it must have been a real let down to try to date just once and to find out you had a jerk on your hands. try again! However, from the tone of your post it may not be "ready time" yet. you said you seldom left the house, why don't you just try more and more to do things just-for-you like hobbies or whatnot...sorry if this advice is trite i dunno what else to offer...maybe refuse to do total blind dates....you may be able to find someone special and nice and ANY dang race...it doesn't have to be a disaster, again, i can't imagine the pain you have suffered but you deserve to be loved in that special way...perhaps the date was just the wrong person and wrong time, ugh.

saying you're black shouldn't be like admitting a flaw, damnit, and that man needs to be smacked for dealing with as such. Send him to my house, I want to whip him for upsetting a new widow taking tenative steps towards having a new life...AGH

not that it matters but i did wonder if you are biracial, as some can "pass" for white and some can "pass" for all black. either "look' can be a Godsend or a curse depending on what sort of people you live around....

Originally Posted by Beyonce Welch /img/forum/go_quote.gif The lack of good men has made me look into the Bi - Sexual option. I hear ya. I'm 42. Divorced last Sept and there is no one worth it out there. I have a man that I see but we've been seeing each other on and off for 18 years. I don't think It will ever get more serious and not sure I want it to. Starting over is so difficult and frankly I don't have the patience for BS anymore.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hear ya. I'm 42. Divorced last Sept and there is no one worth it out there. I have a man that I see but we've been seeing each other on and off for 18 years. I don't think It will ever get more serious and not sure I want it to. Starting over is so difficult and frankly I don't have the patience for BS anymore. Thank You Kelly,

I was afraid that I was the only one out there looking at new options.

Latest posts

Back