advice on acne scarring,discoloration.PlZ help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
for the past year i had a pimple on my nose and and due to my inpatient I bust it and it left me with a blackspot I spent alot of money on creams to get rid of it,but it irritated my skin and burnt it and the blackspot got wider but I think now its a matter of acne scarring and discoloration,I have sensitive skin and now im not using anytng unless I get the professional help I need,I decided to go to the dermatologist and she recommended 'Danchris fade lotion with Alpha-hydroxy complex' but it made little black buttons on the area of the discoloration and did nothin at all to help fade and treat it,im desperate for good advice because I have a dream of becoming a model and I was very close to achieving my goal until this incident happen and now im to ashamed to even go outside,anyhelp and advice wud be greatly appreciated thankyou!

Hey everyone

You can get all information about acne problem and solution very  useful tips about control acne and useful knowledge about face other problems and solution. (deleted link)

MelodySue - quite often a brown mark or hyperpigmentation follows an pimple.

I'm sure that your dermatologist told you to be patient as it can take several weeks or months to see improvement.

One thing - make 100% sure you are using a decent sunscreen with spf of 30% everyday.  The sun has a way of slipping through car windows and living room windows.

Then apply the derm's medication over top, or just in the pm.

The sun just makes the hyperpigmentation worse.

I don't really have any advice but I just wanted to say that you are very beautiful, you shouldn't be ashamed of how you look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back